St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is great to use on your skin when on a time frame and need to exfoliate in order to have a flawless face to apply make up. The beads aren't too harsh for your skin therefore is not equivalent to rubbing your face with sand paper, lol & at last I never experienced any dryness with this product even though I have sensitive combination skin.
Love it makes my face feel fresh and clean and the smell is not string at all. I was very satisfied with this one and it was what I expected and I would recommend this to everyone and I guess it's was a nice its just in a bottle nothing fancy lol I would buy again.
I used to use this more often then I do now. This product is great but you definitely shouldn't use an exfoliate everyday especially when you are already experiencing a bad breakout because the exfoliate can cut open the acne you are hoping would heal. This product is great for blackheads and as a weekly deep clean but for everyday use I would recommend their Green Tea Scrub instead. It is much more gentle on the skin, smells great, and at least for me seems to cool down any redness I'm experiencing on my face.
This is amazing I didn't think I would like it or that it would work out for me .I decided to get it because I had gotten a break out and my regular cleansers moisturizers oils and waters weren't cutting it had heard a lot of hype about st Ives scrubs and big I'm glad I listened . This is the product I use to clear a break out quick and sometimes keep it from coming back.
I've received this apricot scrub for Christmas for the last four or five years. And it never goes to waste. I have reasonably oily/ combination skin, so I have to deal with a few blemishes here and there. I love exfoliating scrubs in the first place because they work harder to remove dirt in your pores and on your skin. After using this scrub, your face is 10x softer, and you feel refreshed. If you struggle with oily skin (or an oily T-zone), and you face breakouts often or occasionally, this scrub is great.
I have blemished skin but I'm currently in treatment to get rid of my blemishes. My treatment gives me weird dry patches but this scrub does a fantastic job of removing them. I feel more radiant every time I use it. I use it about 2-3 times a week. I highly recommend.
I was glad to receive this is my VoxBox because even though I have already tried it before, it is a product that I love. It makes my face feel so clean, just make sure to also use moisturizer after because it can dry up your face. I have problems with breaking out on my nose and cheeks and this always clears it right up in just a few days. LOVE
I have used this facial cleanser for the past 5 years and have seen continuously great results. I used be very acne prone on my t-zone area, but after incorporating it into my nightly routine, I now only have one or two breakouts per month. It cleanses my pores, removes oil, and prevents blemishes without overdrying my skin unlike many other blemish and blackhead control products. I love that it leaves my skin clean and soft at the same time!
I have used this scrub for many years. I have never once had a problem with it. For sensitive & acne-proned skin like mine, it is excellent. It has just enough grit to remove any dead skin & dirt on your face, but isn't harsh where it looks like you've been smacked many times! It leaves your face smooth, and through time with its Salicylic acid, leave you blemish-free as well!
I love this face scrub. I had severe cystic acne and had tried many products to rid the problem. A friend recommended this face scrub and it cleared my acne after using it . I always make sure I don't run out. Even mynteen daughter loves St. Ives Apricot Scrub with blemish control.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos