BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica T.
MESILLA PARK, NM
I love this face scrub. I had severe cystic acne and had tried many products to rid the problem. A friend recommended this face scrub and it cleared my acne after using it . I always make sure I don't run out. Even mynteen daughter loves St. Ives Apricot Scrub with blemish control.
Sonia S.
Dwarf, KY
I was glad to receive this is my VoxBox because even though I have already tried it before, it is a product that I love. It makes my face feel so clean, just make sure to also use moisturizer after because it can dry up your face. I have problems with breaking out on my nose and cheeks and this always clears it right up in just a few days. LOVE
Emma V.
I wash my face with this stuff everyday in the shower. I have relatively clear skin to begin with, but regular washing with this stuff keeps it clear when paired with my spot treatment and skin clearing makeup. It smells great and leaves my skin fealing clear and clean. Also, it doesn't dry out my skin.
Ok just read the other reviews, I think I may be buying a new one....
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use the face wash every night and every morning, I LOVE IT! It's so cheap, but it totally works! I have gone through two already! Definitely worth buying it. You can feel the scrubbing beads cleaning your pores and the apricot smells great! :)
Loren M.
Dover, NH
This product does wonders for my skin! When I know I need to exfoliate this is my go to. It keeps my acne away while also getting rid of the dead skin. I feel like my face is always so clean after using it. I've been buying this for years and will continue to purchase!
Crystal K.
I've used this facial scrub for years! I love how exfoliating it is and leaves my skin feeling so clean. The only problem I have with it is that it feels sort of waxy when I try to wash it off and makes me feel like it's more difficult to wash off than other products.
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finally i find a scrub/exfoliator that has that kind of rough feel to it! I've used other scrubs but they tend to have very few beads and i feel like it doesn't do anything for me. but i love the feel of this one because i feel like I'm actually getting stuff off my face! i use it in the morning before i do my make up and at night to wash it off. love the way my skin feels.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, OH
I have used this scrub for many years. I have never once had a problem with it. For sensitive & acne-proned skin like mine, it is excellent. It has just enough grit to remove any dead skin & dirt on your face, but isn't harsh where it looks like you've been smacked many times! It leaves your face smooth, and through time with its Salicylic acid, leave you blemish-free as well!
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
Been using this exfoliator for years and will only use this! Super affordable and all natural skin product that's good for your skin without all those harsh preservatives! Truly helps breakout while effectively removes dead skin cell while not drying the face at all !
Sherri J.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely amazing product!!!!! Love love love this product. This is the first cleanser that has both made my black heads and heavy acne almost completely disappear. It also cleared up my oily face. Both helpful and also soft on my sensitive skin!! Definitely highly recommended and also a great confidence boost.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.