BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
tehila r.
I once was told this is a bad product bec the beads are too harsh and actually bad for your skin. but I learnt how to use this product and really love it.
don't exfoliate too often and always moisturize after. this had helped w any acne or blemishes I feel are coming up .
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
I absolutely love this scrub! it not only smells great, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, or tight. I recommend it for those who travel and suffer from jetlag, it just wakes you right up! It's also very good for oily skin like mine, it is really a great product!
Susan B.
I absolutely love this product!! I use this every other day in the shower and have found that it leaves my skin very soft and feeling fresh. I received it in a WalMart beauty box and have already purchased more!!
Jamie S.
Newberry, MI
Works well on all skin types, picky people and dirty hockey boys. I did have to make sure to tell them to wash their faces first so that the tub/shower didn't look like it had dirt left by the drain. That's also not the only reason you wash your face first. Life lessons.
Marissa S.
Fairfax, VA
It's nice, it smells good, and sloughs off dry skin. Problem, though: It's drying. A good moisturizer will fix this. A lot of people swear by this product, but many dermatologists have said that this product is not good for you and clogs pores. I am not a doctor, and I think the product is alright. However, if a person has gone to school for this kind of thing, I'd listen to them.
Sylvia D.
Oak Grove, KY
I used this all through high school and it was the absolute best. I didn't wear much if any back then and this really kept my oil prone skin clear. It was a great price ffor a daily scrub. I would recommend if you are looking for a daily scrub and have acne/oil prone skin.Best part, it smells amazing!
Amber W.
Evans, CO
I have KP on my face (those weird chicken bump things) around my jaw and this product is really the only thing that helps soften them!

I can't use it everyday, but if I wore a lot of makeup or had an extreme workout, I make sure to wash with this.

I've tried the store brand version of this and didn't like it as much. This has a better texture and gives me a cleaner feeling!
Angela R.
London, KY
I prefer natural ingredients when possible, so the Apricot in this scrub appealed to me. I have occasional break-outs and I have very sensitive skin. I have had no problems with this. My face feels younger and smoothr after using this product. Great value for the price.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I think this product is too rough and I don't think it could possibly be good for your skin. I do not have overly sensitive skin but whenever I used this my face would be red and feel tight. I just don't like it; wouldn't recommend for people with dry or sensitive skin.
caitlin j.
Attleboro Fls, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for oily skin or skin that gets a lot of pimples and i am a first time user of this product and i love it alreadly! its very effective. i got it at family dollar for five dollars. I'm sure you can get this anywhere and no improvements needed for this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.