BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Danielle L.
This product is gentle on the skin but works well at controlling oil and breakouts. It's a nice creamy face wash with gentle exfoliating properties. Leaves your skin fresh, soft and very clean. Just remember if you have acne, when using a new face product to combat it, your skin is going to get worse before it gets better. You have to draw out all the impurities before you can heal.
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
I love, love, love these scrub! It's like a mini facial in a bottle. It has a gritty texture so it exfoliates as it controls your acne. I haven't had as many breakouts since I started using it. I love anything St. Ives. It only gets 4 stars cause it is oil free and for my oily, combo skin, it makes me produce a little more oil than normal to make up for the cleaning it all away.
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
I absolutely love this scrub! it not only smells great, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, or tight. I recommend it for those who travel and suffer from jetlag, it just wakes you right up! It's also very good for oily skin like mine, it is really a great product!
Emily S.
Avon, IN
My boyfriend let me use this when I ran out of my face wash this morning and it is absolutely lovely.  The smell is light and pleasant, the scrubbing beads get all the dead skin off, and I really believe that it gets all of your sweat and grime off while leaving your face calm and even hydrated.  I went out and bought a bottle for myself today and definitely will be using it from now on! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I have seen this product in my friends shower , and started to see it pop out at my CVS and finally decided to pick it up because my pores were standing out more . And I am glad I did because the microbeads feel great on my face and I only apply on my T face. It's a repurchase
Dalila V.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I don't usually exfoliate my skin every day, but I do probably once a week or twice a month. If I do, I love to use the St. Ives scrub! You can actually feel it cleaning out your skin and removing the dead skin cells. After I rinse my face, it feels like a baby's butt :)
Samantha L.
Columbus, OH
This product has changed my life. Suffering with acne for most of my life, this has been SO effective in clearing my skin. It really exfoliates my skin well while also being gentle on the skin. It lasts for a long time and I consider it to be my holy grail. A MUST HAVE!!
Marissa S.
Fairfax, VA
It's nice, it smells good, and sloughs off dry skin. Problem, though: It's drying. A good moisturizer will fix this. A lot of people swear by this product, but many dermatologists have said that this product is not good for you and clogs pores. I am not a doctor, and I think the product is alright. However, if a person has gone to school for this kind of thing, I'd listen to them.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my go-to skin care products. I love the way this exfoliates and makes my skin feel and look so fresh. It way exceeded my expectations as my skin is not dry or anything after using it. They sell it at target and pretty much anywhere and the price cannot be beat!
Amber W.
Evans, CO
I have KP on my face (those weird chicken bump things) around my jaw and this product is really the only thing that helps soften them!

I can't use it everyday, but if I wore a lot of makeup or had an extreme workout, I make sure to wash with this.

I've tried the store brand version of this and didn't like it as much. This has a better texture and gives me a cleaner feeling!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.