BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
I use this scrub religiously. It is the only thing to keep my acne and blackheads at bay, as well as helping with my pores and dry skin.
It gives a perfect amount of exfoliation and doesn't hurt my face.
St. Ives has always been especially great to my skin, and I find when I try to use other products, they never work as well as this does.
This is holy grail skin care item for me!
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
I love, love, love these scrub! It's like a mini facial in a bottle. It has a gritty texture so it exfoliates as it controls your acne. I haven't had as many breakouts since I started using it. I love anything St. Ives. It only gets 4 stars cause it is oil free and for my oily, combo skin, it makes me produce a little more oil than normal to make up for the cleaning it all away.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
I got this in my campus voxbox for review. I love this scrub though I think the deep strength was too much for me. I have fairly sensitive skin and the first few times using it, i did not notice anything but after using it for several days i think my skin does not like the deep strength. However, I love it and would suggest to others to use it maybe every other day or every few days.
Jess F.
El Paso, TX
The scent is amazing!! I love getting scrubs on my box because anyone loves a little pampering here and there! Its a super fresh scent and I honestly love fruit scents so i was in heaven when i tried it out! Plus i feel like blackheads are a common issue and since I'm still in the phase of blemishes its cool that its kinda a duo it works for both things and that comes supper handy'
Marissa S.
Walker, LA
My mom always used this for her acne prone skin all the way into her late 30s, I started using it in my teens when my acne got bad. We both have sensitive skin too and this never irritated our skin. It's def a must have for fair skinned blemish control for sensitive skin
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I used this exfoliator for a while because you can't beat the price and the ease of availability at drug stores; however, I felt the particulars were rough and I read in a magazine that dermatologists typically don't recommend grain exfoliants vs. bead exfoliants because they are too harsh on your skin and actually cause broken capillaries and roughness. I found this to be the case with this scrub so I switched to an Aveeno exfoliant wash that is small gel beads which is much more gentle for every day washing on my skin.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
My boyfriend let me use this when I ran out of my face wash this morning and it is absolutely lovely.  The smell is light and pleasant, the scrubbing beads get all the dead skin off, and I really believe that it gets all of your sweat and grime off while leaving your face calm and even hydrated.  I went out and bought a bottle for myself today and definitely will be using it from now on! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this in my campus voxbox, and I was so excited to try it! I've tried many exfoliators but this ones really scrubs yours face. The scent isn't to strong and didn't bother my sensitive skin. It did dry my skin a little so I wouldn't use it everyday, but I do love it !
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
I've been using this for a week & I use it daily. Seeing other people's reviews, I thought it would be very harsh but it isn't. I use it daily and I haven't noticed any peeling or dryness of skin. I have oily/combination skin, so maybe that's why. It's great, i love it!
Eric H.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this facial scrub for over 5 years on my face. It's a great exfoliate and leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright. It's a great product. Just this and foaming cleanser and my skin has continued to stay smooth and breakout free.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.