BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Michelle P.
Graham, NC
I buy this every single week and I can vouch for everyone that my skin would not be the same without it. I once went a week without using it and my face broke up, but as soon as I switched back, my face cleared up! It leaves your face feeling so soft and it is not too rough.
Kristi T.
Burlington, TX
This product is ok, i wouldn't highly recommend to anyone! it really didn't work for me like everyone bragged it would and i used it for a month straight to see if it would make a difference and to me it didn't! so i switched to something new! try for your self and see but in my opinion it didn't work! i mean yes made my face feel nice right after i washed it but didn't help with breakouts!!!
lindsay F.
Go to scrub I use it about 3 times a week maybe more. It gets the dead skin off. Exfoliating is is great but a little over doing it can definitely irritate but this product does great

Clears up acne, gets rid of dry spots on the skin, does a great job at what it says. Not pricey
Kaila W.
Panama City, FL
This cleanser is amazing! It smells awesome and works well on my skin. When I use it, I use it maybe once or twice a week because it is VERY exfoliating and my skin doesn't like to be exfoliated too often. The only reason I quit using it was after a while of using it I was breaking out, but that was because my skin does that when I use one product too long. Plus my skin HATES benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid because they are too harsh on my skin.
Brittney A.
I have been using this fascial scrub for over a year now. And I love it because it is abrasive and gets the job done. But it doesn't hurt your face when you use it like some others I've tried. I do highly recommend using a facial lotion after. It smells awesome and I love it.
Marron G.
Salt Lake City , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Love it! Smells good and makes my face feel so soft!!! It removes blackheads and all the gross dead skin. It's a good value for the amount in comes in and I only use it about once every week so it's very effective. I personally wouldn't buy it again though but that's okay :)
Ariadne Q.
Denver, CO
It's a great face scrub to make you're face feel fresh in the morning . Although I uses it regularly I didn't see any improvements with my acne . A lot of people love these product but it juat didn't do wonders on my skin . But I would recommend it because its very gentile .
Alex K.
Gainesville, Va
I absolutely stand by this scrub. It is awesome and makes my skin so soft and clean. This scrub smells delicious! It is very abrasive so if you have sensitive skin i wouldn't push this so hard on your face. On another note, I would not recommend using this everyday. I use this about twice a week to get my deep clean. I love this product and HIGHLY recommend it! And its super inexpensive.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff and it does leave my skin smoothr. However I have very sensitive skin and this does leave me with a rash and break out each time I use it. It's a shame because I think it works well, just not for me. I would say unless you have sensitive skin like me, it works rather well too smooth and cleanse.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I was a little hesitant about using this on my sensitive skin but it actually felt good on my skin. My pores and skin felt very invigorating. The fragrance is so energizing. I bought this from Target and I would buy it again. I told my sister about it and now we both buy it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.