BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica M.
Woodstock
I've used this brand for over 10 years and i love it! My skin always feels smooth after use. I try to limit the scrub to once every few days. It's amazing at getting dead skin off. It's even good with chapped lips. It gently removes the dead skin off your lips without the pain of peeling it off yourself.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this scrub for years I have weird skin sometimes it’s dry some times it’s oily sometimes it’s looks really good and this scrub works at all times even with my crazy skinSt. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
This is my second favorite exfoliating wash by this brand. It’s actually the first product i used when i started washing my face and then i moved on the the coffee coconut one. I still use this often! It’s amazing. You can’t go wrong with this one. Also smells sweet!
Gabrielle F.
I’ve been using this product for a while now and it does great for my skin. I got it from target and it’s not expensive. It feels really good on my skin and gives me a deep clean. I recommend anyone this product if they want to get rid of pores and dark spots.👍🏽😋
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Been using this product for years and I’ve noticed that it does prevent breakouts, it’s mild on the skin but after awhile I feel like it saturates the skin to a point where it stops working. When this happens, I use an alternative face wash to give my skin a break from it and once I get back to it after 1-2 Months it starts doing its magic again.
Rachel H.
Lawrenceville, GA
 love this product so much! From the smell to the way my face looks and feels, it's a superior product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or make it look irritated unless I use it more than once a day. Since I know my skin can be finicky I use it every other day. I love it and I definitely have noticed a reduction in black heads.
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Despite it’s mixed reviews, I’ve been using this product for a very long time. Love the smell and it works great at exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and clean. You do have to be careful to not rub your skin too hard just like with any other exfoliators. I use it 2-3 times a week. It’s cheap and works great!
Amanda B.
Williamsburg, KY
This product could not be any better And it’s so cheap. If you don’t have this go get it right now, I use this 4 times a week and my skin has never thanked me more, it’s so smooth and even plus it’s practically glowing. This exfoliator is so good but isn’t to rough for sensitive skin. I will keep this on hand!
Harriet C.
This face wash is great for wanting to feel refreshed and clean. However I did notice after using this almost everyday it would dry out my skin a lot. That was probably my mistake, but it does do a great job on getting excess dirt of your skin. It smells good too and it feels like the scrub is really cleaning your pores.
kiersten 🐱.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my holy grail skin products. It is deep cleansing but not too harsh, and kills my acne and keeps my blackheads at bay. The pricing is just right for what it is. I continue to purchase this product after about 5 years of use and am not disappointed!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.