St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this brand for over 10 years and i love it! My skin always feels smooth after use. I try to limit the scrub to once every few days. It's amazing at getting dead skin off. It's even good with chapped lips. It gently removes the dead skin off your lips without the pain of peeling it off yourself.
This is my second favorite exfoliating wash by this brand. It’s actually the first product i used when i started washing my face and then i moved on the the coffee coconut one. I still use this often! It’s amazing. You can’t go wrong with this one. Also smells sweet!
I’ve been using this product for a while now and it does great for my skin. I got it from target and it’s not expensive. It feels really good on my skin and gives me a deep clean. I recommend anyone this product if they want to get rid of pores and dark spots.👍🏽😋
Been using this product for years and I’ve noticed that it does prevent breakouts, it’s mild on the skin but after awhile I feel like it saturates the skin to a point where it stops working. When this happens, I use an alternative face wash to give my skin a break from it and once I get back to it after 1-2 Months it starts doing its magic again.
love this product so much! From the smell to the way my face looks and feels, it's a superior product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or make it look irritated unless I use it more than once a day. Since I know my skin can be finicky I use it every other day. I love it and I definitely have noticed a reduction in black heads.
Despite it’s mixed reviews, I’ve been using this product for a very long time. Love the smell and it works great at exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and clean. You do have to be careful to not rub your skin too hard just like with any other exfoliators. I use it 2-3 times a week. It’s cheap and works great!
This product could not be any better And it’s so cheap. If you don’t have this go get it right now, I use this 4 times a week and my skin has never thanked me more, it’s so smooth and even plus it’s practically glowing. This exfoliator is so good but isn’t to rough for sensitive skin. I will keep this on hand!
This face wash is great for wanting to feel refreshed and clean. However I did notice after using this almost everyday it would dry out my skin a lot. That was probably my mistake, but it does do a great job on getting excess dirt of your skin. It smells good too and it feels like the scrub is really cleaning your pores.
This is one of my holy grail skin products. It is deep cleansing but not too harsh, and kills my acne and keeps my blackheads at bay. The pricing is just right for what it is. I continue to purchase this product after about 5 years of use and am not disappointed!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos