BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany C.
Lakewood, OH
I like this scrub because it exfoliates my face well and smells really nice. Its also really inexpensive and easy to find. As far as the skin clearing qualities go, it didn't really take care of any blemishes I had. I would purchase this again, but only for the scrubby bits.
Kelsey M.
Narragansett, RI
I first heard about this product from many YouTube beauty guru's. I read reviews and didn't see a single bad one and for good reason. I use it every other day and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and blemish free. I have pale skin, so blackheads tend to show on my nose and sometimes cheeks more than people with a darker complexion. However, after using this product I can't see any blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and unstoppable.
lindsay F.
Go to scrub I use it about 3 times a week maybe more. It gets the dead skin off. Exfoliating is is great but a little over doing it can definitely irritate but this product does great

Clears up acne, gets rid of dry spots on the skin, does a great job at what it says. Not pricey
Cynde I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love !!! This facial scrub it's my holy grill I have been using it for years now. I first remove all my makeup with a facial cleanser then go in with the apricot scrub. I do use this daily because I have acne prone skin and want to keep all those dead cells off my face. I get a soft and clean face with this amazing product.
Ariadne Q.
Denver, CO
It's a great face scrub to make you're face feel fresh in the morning . Although I uses it regularly I didn't see any improvements with my acne . A lot of people love these product but it juat didn't do wonders on my skin . But I would recommend it because its very gentile .
Haley W.
Love this product! I usually use another, this one is definitely my go to for when my face is in need of exfoliation. This product smells and looks all natural and leaves your face feeling clean and moist all at the same time. Usually my facial cleansers leave my face feeling dry, causing me to buy more products designed for moisture. This is like a two in one product. It's wonderful.
Gabrielle F.
I love this product and I have sensitive skin that gets red and dry really easily and it doesn't do that to my skin. Maybe if you are scrubbing too hard that might happen, but that doesn't happen for me. This is the only product that hasn't had some sort of reaction to my skin! The only thing I don't like is that sometimes I find little exfoliate beads in weird places on my face after I was it lol
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
This stuff is great. not just great amazing!!! it not only smells great but it really does work well on your skin. it cleans it very throughly. after i use this i always use a acne wash because the scrub in this is very rough and definitely gets into your skin, so while everything is open and fresh clean that face up with an acne cleanser!! the one thing you do have to be careful is to not scrub your face to hard! other than that its great :) also, don't use this for more than twice a week. that goes for any scrub. your face needs time to be refreshed from being scrubbed so hard! to much can hurt your skin.
Frances S.
Carson
This did nothing for my acne. It was too rough on my skin and made my skin peel. Did not feel pleasant when I was using it on my acne prone areas. Scratched my skin often.
Nicole M.
I have been using this product since I got my first pimple in 6th grade. It has kept my skin clear ever since. I went to all of my first dates, proms, graduations, work days, and even my wedding with radiant glowing skin. I would rate it higher than an A+ if I had the option!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.