BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Gabrielle F.
I love this product and I have sensitive skin that gets red and dry really easily and it doesn't do that to my skin. Maybe if you are scrubbing too hard that might happen, but that doesn't happen for me. This is the only product that hasn't had some sort of reaction to my skin! The only thing I don't like is that sometimes I find little exfoliate beads in weird places on my face after I was it lol
Cynde I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love !!! This facial scrub it's my holy grill I have been using it for years now. I first remove all my makeup with a facial cleanser then go in with the apricot scrub. I do use this daily because I have acne prone skin and want to keep all those dead cells off my face. I get a soft and clean face with this amazing product.
Arieanna G.
Sacramento, CA
This scrub has broken up walnut shell in it. Which are jagged little pieces of a shell that can cause micro tears in your skin leading to premature aging as well as broke capillaries. Those little red lines most notably on the inside creases on the sides of your nose. Would not recommend using this.

Want something a little more natural, use some sugar and a little jojoba oil mix as a natural exfoliant. Great for lightening and brightening your skin.
Myranda T.
Linden, NJ
I have used this product for over a year now and I am in love with it. It helps keep my breakouts less common. It's the only product that doesn't over dry my skin or make it feel oily. Plus it's the only thing that I've tried that's worked well with sensitive skin like mine.
Emily I.
This product is absolutely great. But definitely since it is so harsh only use it one to two times a week. Otherwise it might start to give you very dry skin. I was so impressed by this at the time I had a break out happening on my forehead and it was gone the next morning after I used it in the shower. I would definitely recommend you to purchase it is very affordable and works wonders!
Joelle K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the scrub I always go to when I need a good exfoliation. Not only does it exfoliate but it treats acne prone skin as well, which is always a plus for me. Overtime I use it, I notice how smooth and fresh my skin feels afterwards. I usually use this scrub 2 times a week.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I have been using this exact product since I was a teenager. When I started using this, it came in a apricot colored large container & lasted a few months for me. I think the quality of the product has remained the same although the containers have advanced as we Americans advance. I love the travel size ones when I am going on vacation for a few days or a week & I welcome the travel size. I love how this makes my skin feel clean as I am putting it on my skin, the sandpaper feel allows me to know it is cleaning my skin & then rinsing off, my skin feels like silk & refreshed. Love this stuff sooooooo very much!
kacy r.
Golden, CO
I love this stuff it has done an amazing job on my skin I use it 3 or so time a week unless I need to use it more it made my skin so some an less oily that I done have to even wear make up if I don't want to the was it feel on your face is amazing it's all tingly and the bead work wonders my favorite since I was in high school haven't found anything that works as great as this brand does ..
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love the original St. Ives scrub, so when the Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub came out years ago, I grabbed it off of the shelf as soon as I saw it! However, I didn't notice it prevent breakouts any more than the original scrub does, due to the exfoliation. I don't prefer this because it doesn't smell as good as the original!

Still, it cleans well, and refreshes my skin.
Kelsey M.
Narragansett, RI
I first heard about this product from many YouTube beauty guru's. I read reviews and didn't see a single bad one and for good reason. I use it every other day and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and blemish free. I have pale skin, so blackheads tend to show on my nose and sometimes cheeks more than people with a darker complexion. However, after using this product I can't see any blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and unstoppable.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.