BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah D.
Plano, TX
I've been using this product since my teen years (I'm 34). I've tried various brands over the years including expensive microdermabrasion kits. I've always come back to St. Ives. The tiny pieces of peach seed are great for exfoliating and the scrub gives your face an overall glowing, smooth, and radiant appearance. It's great for getting rid of dry, dead skin, and is easy to use and rinse.
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is great! I don't suffer from acne at all and I honestly think its due to using this product. My husband suffers from acne and blackheads but after using this for a little over month every time he shower's, his skin is clear and blackheads are almost gone. I buy the little travel tubes for whenever we go out of town too! I use other products from this brand also, they're great!
Kristi T.
Burlington, TX
This product is ok, i wouldn't highly recommend to anyone! it really didn't work for me like everyone bragged it would and i used it for a month straight to see if it would make a difference and to me it didn't! so i switched to something new! try for your self and see but in my opinion it didn't work! i mean yes made my face feel nice right after i washed it but didn't help with breakouts!!!
lindsay F.
Go to scrub I use it about 3 times a week maybe more. It gets the dead skin off. Exfoliating is is great but a little over doing it can definitely irritate but this product does great

Clears up acne, gets rid of dry spots on the skin, does a great job at what it says. Not pricey
Nicole M.
I have been using this product since I got my first pimple in 6th grade. It has kept my skin clear ever since. I went to all of my first dates, proms, graduations, work days, and even my wedding with radiant glowing skin. I would rate it higher than an A+ if I had the option!
Ariadne Q.
Denver, CO
It's a great face scrub to make you're face feel fresh in the morning . Although I uses it regularly I didn't see any improvements with my acne . A lot of people love these product but it juat didn't do wonders on my skin . But I would recommend it because its very gentile .
Kelsey M.
Narragansett, RI
I first heard about this product from many YouTube beauty guru's. I read reviews and didn't see a single bad one and for good reason. I use it every other day and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and blemish free. I have pale skin, so blackheads tend to show on my nose and sometimes cheeks more than people with a darker complexion. However, after using this product I can't see any blackheads. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and unstoppable.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
I love the smell of this stuff and it does leave my skin smoothr. However I have very sensitive skin and this does leave me with a rash and break out each time I use it. It's a shame because I think it works well, just not for me. I would say unless you have sensitive skin like me, it works rather well too smooth and cleanse.
Kaila W.
Panama City, FL
This cleanser is amazing! It smells awesome and works well on my skin. When I use it, I use it maybe once or twice a week because it is VERY exfoliating and my skin doesn't like to be exfoliated too often. The only reason I quit using it was after a while of using it I was breaking out, but that was because my skin does that when I use one product too long. Plus my skin HATES benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid because they are too harsh on my skin.
Brittney A.
I have been using this fascial scrub for over a year now. And I love it because it is abrasive and gets the job done. But it doesn't hurt your face when you use it like some others I've tried. I do highly recommend using a facial lotion after. It smells awesome and I love it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.