BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Randee A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very dry extremely sensitive skin. I have tried many products that burnt my face instead of exfoliate it. This st.ives works great and doesn't burn. The little beads exfoliate my skin wonderfully. The apricot smell is heavenly. I highly recommend this even for the most sensitive skin. My skin has never felt or looked better
Margie S.
New London, NH
I really liked this product at first. I really tried to make it work, but there came a point where the safety of my skin became an issue.
There is nothing wrong with this product, it just does not work for my very sensitive skin. The exfoliant beads are too gritty, and thusly scratched and irritated my skin more than helped it.
This product works amazingly for people, it just did not for me.
Frances S.
Carson
This did nothing for my acne. It was too rough on my skin and made my skin peel. Did not feel pleasant when I was using it on my acne prone areas. Scratched my skin often.
Vero E.
This has been by far the best scrub I've ever tried. My skin is oily, therefore my pores are prone to black heads and blemishes. I use this product every other day, just to avoid irritation. I had already had experience with this product prior to it being sent to me by the Influenster team. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #CampusVoxBox
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love the original St. Ives scrub, so when the Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub came out years ago, I grabbed it off of the shelf as soon as I saw it! However, I didn't notice it prevent breakouts any more than the original scrub does, due to the exfoliation. I don't prefer this because it doesn't smell as good as the original!

Still, it cleans well, and refreshes my skin.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I have been using this stuff since I was like 12. It used to be in an peachy colored tube. I like the new packaging better. I have sensitive skin and it never dried me out or gave me breakouts. It is gentle enough for every day use, but I use every other day. The smell is just a subtle fruity scent. Nothing that is bothersome or stands out. I definitely recommend it is a great exfoliator.
Brianna S.
La Rue, OH
I never really had a problem with breakouts and blackheads, but I owe that to washing and cleansing my face daily so I use products such as these as cleansers rather than treatments. I began using this product and started noticing that I began getting breakouts which is very unusual and after stopping using this product I feel as though I am now getting breakouts at least once a week. I will never use this product as it caused an adverse effect on my skin.
kacy r.
Golden, CO
I love this stuff it has done an amazing job on my skin I use it 3 or so time a week unless I need to use it more it made my skin so some an less oily that I done have to even wear make up if I don't want to the was it feel on your face is amazing it's all tingly and the bead work wonders my favorite since I was in high school haven't found anything that works as great as this brand does ..
jessica a.
MESA, AZ
Love this product my skin feels better and the product smells good too . :) so recommended I'll so be putting this on my regular shopping trip buy and also getting some for goodie bags for my friends up coming baby shower And hosting bags. So inexpensive and great buy . I love that they have face wash body lotion and the different smells. I wish I would of known this before I had gotten there products that just smelt like chemical and made my face red.
Haley W.
Love this product! I usually use another, this one is definitely my go to for when my face is in need of exfoliation. This product smells and looks all natural and leaves your face feeling clean and moist all at the same time. Usually my facial cleansers leave my face feeling dry, causing me to buy more products designed for moisture. This is like a two in one product. It's wonderful.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.