BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH
I have very oily/acne prone skin. Sometimes face washes are very harsh on my skin and make my skin very drive which causes me to produce more oil than I should. I love the St. Ive's because it makes my skin feel so clean and hydrated! It's gentle on the skin and the fragrance doesn't bother my skin at all. Love it. Will repurchase.
Clara H.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product!! I use this product everyday but mix it with my foam cleanser! So I can have the apricot scrubs and the foam. I use this in a circular motion and it feels as if my pores are getting cleaned everyday when I use this product. I wished this product was made with foam do I do not need to purchase another product that needs foam. But until then I will continue to mix the products
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always really liked this product, was one of the firsts when I started washing my face and still works really well even now. I how the beads are more scrubby than other face washes. Not the best smell in the world but doesn't last or stay on the face anyways. Has always worked really well with diminishing my acne and keeping it at bay. Plus it's not that outrageously expensive. What's not to love?
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since I started using this product I have noticed great changes in my complexion. I use this scrub religiously to prevent breakouts before they can appear. The scrub beads and the scent leave me feeling refreshed to start my day. I wish the scrub beads were a little softer on the skin as to remove only dead skin cells and not scratching or removing the good cells. Other than that I am in love!
Hallie R.
I love this stuff. It's so good for the price you pay. It does a seriously good job at keeping my problem areas at bay and helps stop my breakouts from getting any worse. My breakouts clear up in about 3 days after using this every day. It's so amazing :)
Candia G.
I love this product. The scrub works well and my skin feels smoothr after I use it. The little beads can be difficult to wash off completely. I was using this and an acne medication and felt the sensation was too extreme. I didn't have any damage but it wasn't a nice feeling. I switched up my regimen to use this product at night and my acne medication in the morning and had no further issues.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this product. I have used if for a couple of years now and it makes my skin really soft and helps fight my acne. I also use it on my chest and back and it clears that up too! It is slightly drying during the winter months, but I just moisturized and it was fine.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
I liked the consistency of it, grainy. I did a video on this it was awesome! I buy it at Walmart! I would recommend this one since it's a famous brand! There are some dupes!
Jennifer W.
I used this for years but I've since branched away from it because its a really ruff exfoliator. this would be good for your nose if your pours are really clogged up but I don't think its good for your skin. a more gentle exfoliator would be better. I believe this was one of the reasons my skin was so bad for so long. I don't recommend it. I've had numerous estheticians tell me not to touch it.
Katie G.
Jamaica, NY
If you are getting a face scrub this is the one to get! It has a great value. It's only 3 or 4 dollars and it's better than some of the more expensive products I've tried. You can feel the difference after one use and you don't even have to use it every day to get great results.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.