St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have very oily/acne prone skin. Sometimes face washes are very harsh on my skin and make my skin very drive which causes me to produce more oil than I should. I love the St. Ive's because it makes my skin feel so clean and hydrated! It's gentle on the skin and the fragrance doesn't bother my skin at all. Love it. Will repurchase.
I love this product!! I use this product everyday but mix it with my foam cleanser! So I can have the apricot scrubs and the foam. I use this in a circular motion and it feels as if my pores are getting cleaned everyday when I use this product. I wished this product was made with foam do I do not need to purchase another product that needs foam. But until then I will continue to mix the products
I've always really liked this product, was one of the firsts when I started washing my face and still works really well even now. I how the beads are more scrubby than other face washes. Not the best smell in the world but doesn't last or stay on the face anyways. Has always worked really well with diminishing my acne and keeping it at bay. Plus it's not that outrageously expensive. What's not to love?
Since I started using this product I have noticed great changes in my complexion. I use this scrub religiously to prevent breakouts before they can appear. The scrub beads and the scent leave me feeling refreshed to start my day. I wish the scrub beads were a little softer on the skin as to remove only dead skin cells and not scratching or removing the good cells. Other than that I am in love!
I love this stuff. It's so good for the price you pay. It does a seriously good job at keeping my problem areas at bay and helps stop my breakouts from getting any worse. My breakouts clear up in about 3 days after using this every day. It's so amazing :)
I love this product. The scrub works well and my skin feels smoothr after I use it. The little beads can be difficult to wash off completely. I was using this and an acne medication and felt the sensation was too extreme. I didn't have any damage but it wasn't a nice feeling. I switched up my regimen to use this product at night and my acne medication in the morning and had no further issues.
I am obsessed with this product. I have used if for a couple of years now and it makes my skin really soft and helps fight my acne. I also use it on my chest and back and it clears that up too! It is slightly drying during the winter months, but I just moisturized and it was fine.
I liked the consistency of it, grainy. I did a video on this it was awesome! I buy it at Walmart! I would recommend this one since it's a famous brand! There are some dupes!
I used this for years but I've since branched away from it because its a really ruff exfoliator. this would be good for your nose if your pours are really clogged up but I don't think its good for your skin. a more gentle exfoliator would be better. I believe this was one of the reasons my skin was so bad for so long. I don't recommend it. I've had numerous estheticians tell me not to touch it.
If you are getting a face scrub this is the one to get! It has a great value. It's only 3 or 4 dollars and it's better than some of the more expensive products I've tried. You can feel the difference after one use and you don't even have to use it every day to get great results.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos