BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelly B.
Burbank, CA
I've used it however it wasn't for me! The scent is amazing and it feels really good against your skin however I have sensitive skin and I bought it one before and I bought it again but it really was just a skin problem however if you have more resilient skin I would recommend it!
Candia G.
I love this product. The scrub works well and my skin feels smoothr after I use it. The little beads can be difficult to wash off completely. I was using this and an acne medication and felt the sensation was too extreme. I didn't have any damage but it wasn't a nice feeling. I switched up my regimen to use this product at night and my acne medication in the morning and had no further issues.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always really liked this product, was one of the firsts when I started washing my face and still works really well even now. I how the beads are more scrubby than other face washes. Not the best smell in the world but doesn't last or stay on the face anyways. Has always worked really well with diminishing my acne and keeping it at bay. Plus it's not that outrageously expensive. What's not to love?
Natasha L.
This is my favorite exfoliator. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It definitely does clear my all blemishes, discoloration and even blackheads. If you use it everyday then your skin will definitely dry out and start irritating. Redness will appear after using this product because you are roughly scrubbing your skin but the redness will die out in a few minutes. Great exfoliating product.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this product. I have used if for a couple of years now and it makes my skin really soft and helps fight my acne. I also use it on my chest and back and it clears that up too! It is slightly drying during the winter months, but I just moisturized and it was fine.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
I really like this facial scrub, it has a very nice smell and it works really well at making your face feel clean. I think the only thing is I get bored with scrubs so I move around a lot. One smell for a long time gets old to me. But I never had anything bad about this product!
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
I don't normally use scrubs as I have very sensitive skin, however it's oily as well so prone to blackheads. I decided to give this a try and was amazed! Not only does this deep clean without irritation or dryness it smells Amazing!! Definatly a must have in my house from now on.
Ty H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this apricot scrub! The tube last forever and a little goes a long way. I think that they changed the formula because I remember it having more of the exfoliating beads.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works well the only thing I don't like about it is sometimes it makes my skin feel super dryif I use it alot. I can't use it every day like some people they have it in their daily face cleaning routine but I have to use it every two days because it's to strong for me.
Danielle B.
Enterprise, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I originally purchased the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, because other products I had purchased were drying out my skin. I love the apricot scrub, especially in the summer time, when there is makeup and sunscreen that needs to be washed off. My skin is always nice and soft after using the scrub. I highly recommend it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.