St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used it however it wasn't for me! The scent is amazing and it feels really good against your skin however I have sensitive skin and I bought it one before and I bought it again but it really was just a skin problem however if you have more resilient skin I would recommend it!
I love this product. The scrub works well and my skin feels smoothr after I use it. The little beads can be difficult to wash off completely. I was using this and an acne medication and felt the sensation was too extreme. I didn't have any damage but it wasn't a nice feeling. I switched up my regimen to use this product at night and my acne medication in the morning and had no further issues.
I've always really liked this product, was one of the firsts when I started washing my face and still works really well even now. I how the beads are more scrubby than other face washes. Not the best smell in the world but doesn't last or stay on the face anyways. Has always worked really well with diminishing my acne and keeping it at bay. Plus it's not that outrageously expensive. What's not to love?
This is my favorite exfoliator. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It definitely does clear my all blemishes, discoloration and even blackheads. If you use it everyday then your skin will definitely dry out and start irritating. Redness will appear after using this product because you are roughly scrubbing your skin but the redness will die out in a few minutes. Great exfoliating product.
I am obsessed with this product. I have used if for a couple of years now and it makes my skin really soft and helps fight my acne. I also use it on my chest and back and it clears that up too! It is slightly drying during the winter months, but I just moisturized and it was fine.
I really like this facial scrub, it has a very nice smell and it works really well at making your face feel clean. I think the only thing is I get bored with scrubs so I move around a lot. One smell for a long time gets old to me. But I never had anything bad about this product!
I don't normally use scrubs as I have very sensitive skin, however it's oily as well so prone to blackheads. I decided to give this a try and was amazed! Not only does this deep clean without irritation or dryness it smells Amazing!! Definatly a must have in my house from now on.
I love this apricot scrub! The tube last forever and a little goes a long way. I think that they changed the formula because I remember it having more of the exfoliating beads.
This product works well the only thing I don't like about it is sometimes it makes my skin feel super dryif I use it alot. I can't use it every day like some people they have it in their daily face cleaning routine but I have to use it every two days because it's to strong for me.
I originally purchased the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, because other products I had purchased were drying out my skin. I love the apricot scrub, especially in the summer time, when there is makeup and sunscreen that needs to be washed off. My skin is always nice and soft after using the scrub. I highly recommend it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos