BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mellizza R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the way all the St. Ives scrubs leave my face. It feels very clean and refreshing. The scents of these scrubs are always on point and encourages me to keep my face clean! I have fairly sensitive skin that’s prone to acne with harsh products and so far St. Ives has proved itself self for my kind of skin!
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
I have been really into skin care and taking care of my skin because if your skin looks and feels great then so do you. This is one of my favorite scrubs ever. This leave my skin feeling super smooth and soft. I usually get this at Target for under $5 for the price point is great and the results are amazing too.
Courtney W.
Elizabeth, PA
I've used  St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for at least 10 years. I love this scrub and I truly feel that it helps to control acne by removing dead skin, excess dirt, and oil. It's gentle, yet it gets down in my pores without causing additional breakouts. I would definitely recommend.
Joanna B.
Orem
I will always fall back on this face wash. The first time I used this was eons ago, but I think the fact that it's been around so long shows that it's a good quality product. I like that my face feels fresh after each use. I can't think of any room for improvement.
Meelanie M.
San Antonio
This was great when i had really bad acne, it stinged a little bit but overall it worked and got the job done. Only recommend using it once a day or a couple times a week since it can hurt or irritate the skin especially since it involves certain acids. highly recommend for when you break out or just have acne.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. I try new products and will always go back to this without fail. I have normal skin but I do live in the dessert where one day it's windy and dusty outside and need a good clean.. the next day it's just got and sweaty. I always feel refreshed and clean.
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a rough, harsh on your skin exfoliator. I used to have terrible acne and rough patches and would use this and it never helped. It's a cult classic, but makes my skin worse. A gentle cleanser and an awesome moisturizer were so much better for my skin.
Julia L.
Carlsbad
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It’s a great exfoliater while also being gentle where it counts and fighting acne. It smells so good and gets off all the dead skin and it’s not drying like most cleansers can be. You can’t beat the price either, it won’t break your bank while delivering a great clean!
Gabrielle F.
I’ve been using this product for a while now and it does great for my skin. I got it from target and it’s not expensive. It feels really good on my skin and gives me a deep clean. I recommend anyone this product if they want to get rid of pores and dark spots.👍🏽😋
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Despite it’s mixed reviews, I’ve been using this product for a very long time. Love the smell and it works great at exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and clean. You do have to be careful to not rub your skin too hard just like with any other exfoliators. I use it 2-3 times a week. It’s cheap and works great!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.