St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the way all the St. Ives scrubs leave my face. It feels very clean and refreshing. The scents of these scrubs are always on point and encourages me to keep my face clean! I have fairly sensitive skin that’s prone to acne with harsh products and so far St. Ives has proved itself self for my kind of skin!
I have been really into skin care and taking care of my skin because if your skin looks and feels great then so do you. This is one of my favorite scrubs ever. This leave my skin feeling super smooth and soft. I usually get this at Target for under $5 for the price point is great and the results are amazing too.
I've used St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub for at least 10 years. I love this scrub and I truly feel that it helps to control acne by removing dead skin, excess dirt, and oil. It's gentle, yet it gets down in my pores without causing additional breakouts. I would definitely recommend.
I will always fall back on this face wash. The first time I used this was eons ago, but I think the fact that it's been around so long shows that it's a good quality product. I like that my face feels fresh after each use. I can't think of any room for improvement.
This was great when i had really bad acne, it stinged a little bit but overall it worked and got the job done. Only recommend using it once a day or a couple times a week since it can hurt or irritate the skin especially since it involves certain acids. highly recommend for when you break out or just have acne.
I love this. I try new products and will always go back to this without fail. I have normal skin but I do live in the dessert where one day it's windy and dusty outside and need a good clean.. the next day it's just got and sweaty. I always feel refreshed and clean.
This is a rough, harsh on your skin exfoliator. I used to have terrible acne and rough patches and would use this and it never helped. It's a cult classic, but makes my skin worse. A gentle cleanser and an awesome moisturizer were so much better for my skin.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It’s a great exfoliater while also being gentle where it counts and fighting acne. It smells so good and gets off all the dead skin and it’s not drying like most cleansers can be. You can’t beat the price either, it won’t break your bank while delivering a great clean!
I’ve been using this product for a while now and it does great for my skin. I got it from target and it’s not expensive. It feels really good on my skin and gives me a deep clean. I recommend anyone this product if they want to get rid of pores and dark spots.👍🏽😋
Despite it’s mixed reviews, I’ve been using this product for a very long time. Love the smell and it works great at exfoliating my skin leaving it soft and clean. You do have to be careful to not rub your skin too hard just like with any other exfoliators. I use it 2-3 times a week. It’s cheap and works great!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos