St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is SO SO effective and gentle on my sensitive skin and such a steal this product worked better then big brand face washes that ive bought. Would not recommend as an everyday wash but good for removing dead skin.
Only use it when my face needs a good scrub which is once a month. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't leave your skin dry and it is in a skinny tube that can fit in your medicine cabinet. I would definitely recommend this to others when you need a good exfoliating wash.
Definitively my go to when i need a good facial scrub, but nothing too harsh. The scrub peaces are much finer than the other scrubs (at least I think so) I have been using this product for a while. I would definitely like if they put it in a twist off tub rather than a squeeze bottle.
Ive tried several different products. This st. Ives scrub is one of the absolute best. I searched and searched for one I like and even tried really really cheap ones and none seem to do the trick until I bought this. I love this product and actually got in a conversation on the face cleaning isle in walmart with another curious lady and was right off recommending this product to her. Simply amazing!
I have used majority of St. Ives products and I love them all. I use this twice ago. Once in the morning and right before I go to bed. My face feels fresh and clean. Great products. Might not be the best for person who are prone to severe dry skin. I was hesitant to go for this product because I thought it would dry out my face but it didn't. But still be cautious. Because it has potential to be drying.
I love using this scrub. It is very abrasive, so I only use it a couple times a week. But, it makes my skin feel so smooth and clean. The product itself isn't harsh, so I don't know how it affects blemishes, but I do feel like my skin is more radiant and clean after using this scrub.
St Ives apricot scrub is the WORST thing for your skin never mind someone with acneic skin. People who suffer from acne they are over producing oils. Over exfoliating is stripping oils off your face and making you produce more. Which can cause your breakouts to worsen. You should only exfoliate two to three times a week and you need a gentle oil free wash that contains salicylic acid and also a oil free light moisturizer. Maybe even one that helps with oil control.
Hands down, this is my absolute favorite face wash/scrub ever!!!!!! I have tried many products over the years, but every time I find myself going back to this. I don't even know why I bother trying other products. It's affordable and I feel that it cleans my face extremely well. I started using this over 10 years ago when I was having small breakouts. My face has never broken out the way it used to anymore and I literally swear by this product. It's my go to for everything. It smooths out my skin without over drying it and I use it once daily.
Favorite scrub ever, and love that it's available everywhere. Helps with my blemishes and blackhead, and prevents "over scrubbing". It's super gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps my face feeling fresh. I've been using this product for over ten years and continue to moving forward.
Ok so i do use philosophy on most days and other brands but i feel like this is something you need to always have in your shower no matter who you are because those hot summer nights you have back" acne" or on your face this is the best thing to use i like to use this after the gym in the shower i use it to prevent back and face acne.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos