BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Annette C.
Chula Vista, CA
I've used this product in the past, and I can say that it was not my most favorite. I don't have a lot of acne just the occasional breakout, so I can't say if it helps a whole lot with breakouts. I thought it was a pretty decent face scrub, not to abrasive on the skin. The one down side is that if you wear eye makeup an eye makeup remover is necessary, I wouldn't use it anywhere near the eye area.
Walii R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love St.Ives Blemish and blackhead control apricot scrub. It smells amazing like fresh apricot. The scrub is very good, leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Really does a great job at what is it meant for. Great for sensitive skin, doesn't cause break outs like many other scrubs I have used. Great for oily skin, makes it smooth. You can follow it with a good moisturizer do have a even clean feeling.
Lindsay L.
I have really sensitive skin - no, like really - I'm allergic to Aloe. I have to scrounge around for a long time to find a product that works for me. This can be harsh if I've had a sunburn or been particularly cruel to my skin, but it gets it clean like no other facial scrub I've tried before. It gets down in the pores and flushes them out. I can't use this every day, but it's wonderful when I do!
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
I have been using this same facial scrub ever since I discovered it back in 2010 and I absolutely love it. It definitely gives a fresh, clean feel and it has a very mild smell so it's not overpowering. I love how my face feels after I do my weekly scrubs and it is very rare for me to not want to switch it up and try something different or new that I find but this has been a staple in my skincare regimen
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This is a really good scrub for its price point. I've been using this since I was a teenager. It leaves my skin feeling ultra soft. You get a good amount of product as well. I definitely recommend this for anyone especially if your on a budget. The smell can be a little off sometimes
Kharine C.
Davenport, FL
This is part of a two step process I have when it comes to cleaning my face. I use this in the shower and I exfoliate once per day. My fave is smooth and doesn't feel stripped after. This is the second step in my cleansing process. This is my go to exfoliator and it's a great price!
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have been using this since I discovered it in my mother's shower when I was about 11! I love the smell, not chemically, just a nice light fresh smell, and the exfoliating power is like a super hero in my shower! I also love that this is environmentally friendly as it is made up of natural ingredients, unlike many other exfolients that actually use PLASTIC to slough off dead skin! Can you imagine the amount of waste that has created that is being washed into nature?!
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this face wash every other day. It feels amazing when you scrub your face with it and is effective at keeping it clean and zit free. I even buy the travel sizes for when I go other places. I would recommend buying the Target brand because it's just as effective and a little bit cheaper.

I will say that a friend of mine tried this a while back and her face broke out. They do have one for sensative skin. However, you should always try a little dab of anything new on a small part of your skin before slathering it all over yourself. :)
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you need a deep clean, this scrub works well to exfoliate and clean pores. I like to use it a couple of times a week, especially if I've worked out or sweat a lot. It leaves behind a clean, soft face. My whole family uses it, even my husband with sensitive skin. It smells nice too.
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
This scrub makes my skin feel great right after using it, but it dries me out after multiple uses. It can be a little painful to use if you don't have enough water, too. I probably won't repurchase soon as I've found plenty of other scrubs that work without being so harsh and drying.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.