BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda C.
Fair oaks , Ca
This is a oldie but a goodie product for me. I use this 3-4 times a week to scrub away dead skin particles to keep my pores clean and fresh. I would say that is all it really does. I don't think it treats my blemishes or black heads. It smells great, removes dead skin and affordable!
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
This is not a good facial scrub if you already have extremely dry skin because it dries it out 10x worse and you end up looking like snow is falling from your face. I like to have facial scrubs that help my dry skin, not make it worse. The only reason this didn't receive an "F" from me is because the scent is the only good thing about it. If it wasn't for the scent, it would of completely failed!!
Kharine C.
Davenport, FL
This is part of a two step process I have when it comes to cleaning my face. I use this in the shower and I exfoliate once per day. My fave is smooth and doesn't feel stripped after. This is the second step in my cleansing process. This is my go to exfoliator and it's a great price!
Julie W.
columbia, MD
This stuff will always be a staple in my skincare routine. I use it once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells. When I don't use this for a while, I noticed that a lot of blackheads will start to appear near my nose area. With regular use, my face is smoothr and softer. I love the microbeads, I believe it really helps in scrubbing off the gunk. No breakouts for me, and it doesn't dry my skin out either.
Akosita M.
Gardena , CA
Only use it when my face needs a good scrub which is once a month. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It doesn't leave your skin dry and it is in a skinny tube that can fit in your medicine cabinet. I would definitely recommend this to others when you need a good exfoliating wash.
Tracy N.
Oakland, CA
There are plenty of places online that mention this scrub may be deemed too abrasive for your delicate face. It's likely true. The scrub itself is a larger grain than some others. Does it clean any better because of it? Probably not. It does smell good, feel good. It's not for everyone, definitely not for you if you've got sensitive skin. I'd say it's good right after camping though not for every day.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this product .
Leaves my face softer and keeps the acne away, I had my doubts with this product and within a week all those doubts were erased .
I proudly recommend this product to my friends and family ( and the occasional stranger in the skin care isle ) on top of the excellent quality you can't beat the price .
10/10 would recommend
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I absolutely love this scrub. To use, you begin by wetting your face and squeezing it on your fingertips. You want to massage it into your skin really well. The scrub feels like sand massaging into the skin and it is a surprisingly relaxing feeling.

I have only been using this for a few days and I already feel AND see a huge difference in my skin. I have very oily skin with large pores so I did not expect this scrub to work. BUT it did. It is very affordable, also!
Heather T.
I don't know a single person who doesn't love this stuff. It works great, feels great, and smells amazing. I love using it all over my body but of course mostly on my face. Great exfoliating quality, doesn't use micro beads (so it's good for the environment!) only down side is it's extreme so you have to use it daily or barely miss a day or blemishes will start to pop up like no ones business.
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have been using this since I discovered it in my mother's shower when I was about 11! I love the smell, not chemically, just a nice light fresh smell, and the exfoliating power is like a super hero in my shower! I also love that this is environmentally friendly as it is made up of natural ingredients, unlike many other exfolients that actually use PLASTIC to slough off dead skin! Can you imagine the amount of waste that has created that is being washed into nature?!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.