St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Man o man is this one of my products! I even got my boyfriend to use it and it's helped his skin so much. It's not too harsh on my skin, but leaves me feeling smooth and clean.
FAVORITE FACE PRODUCT EVER! I absolutely love this Face scrub from St. Ives. It is a pretty harsh scrub, but it works so well. I also have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. If i ever go without using this, I break out. The scent isn't too good at first, but after a couple weeks of using it, you can't smell it anymore.
This scrub is much to abrasive to use on the face. You may see amazing results now but those nut shells you are scrubbing onto your face are creating micro fissures and tears on your delicate skin and will later appear as poc marks. I understand wanting flawless skin, but this is not the way. I would suggest this product for the bottom of the feet as this skin is tougher than the skin on our gorgeous faces.
The scrub has a cream base and is creamy white colored. The texture is thick but spreads with ease on damp skin and little goes a long way. It has very mild fragrance which isn’t too bothering. There are tiny light brown granules present which are apricot and walnut shell particles, the granules are not too abrasive but they are not too fine either they do feel a bit gritty or it is advisable to use a light hand with it especially for those who have sensitive skin.
One of my favorite face scrub. Works great on my black heads. Got this from Target and i love it. Use this to exfoliate my skin once to twice a week to keep my skin nice and clear. Pretty generic drugstore packaging. Would buy this again once I'm running low. Highly recommend this product.
I have been using this product from 2 years now. My skin is sensitive, combination to oily and this product work so good. I use this scrub a couple times every week on wet skin, I don't use this every day because is too strong for my skin. Sometimes I use this on my body and works great too. Smell good, It's worth.
This has been my go to scrub for YEARS and nothing I have ever tried compares to this! I love it so much and I have gotten everyone around me in love with it too! It's great for exfoliating and clearing your face. Also works well with any other face products you may want to use with it!
I've used this product in the past, and I can say that it was not my most favorite. I don't have a lot of acne just the occasional breakout, so I can't say if it helps a whole lot with breakouts. I thought it was a pretty decent face scrub, not to abrasive on the skin. The one down side is that if you wear eye makeup an eye makeup remover is necessary, I wouldn't use it anywhere near the eye area.
My favorite drugstore facial scrub! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I have tried just about all of them, but one of my favorites is the one with oats. It can be used as a mask or just a scrub. I find that to be an advantage, as you can kill two birds with one stone. Scent is great, and they have a variety for people who have sensitive skin, to those who needs a deeper cleaning of their pores.
Doesn't over dry if you use every other day for exfoliating ! Smells great leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and fresh feels natural on my skin and doesn't irritate my face, sometimes even use it on my body when I need a little extra exfoliating on my elbows, knees, feet! But I wouldn't recommend washing around eyes or trying to take makeup off with. But for a every other day exfoliator, yes!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos