BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
adriana a.
Cypress, TX
This is my absolute favorite facial exfoliator!!!! After trying sooo many products, I always return to this one! The grainy/gritty texture is exactly what I look for when purchasing an exfoliator. It leaves my skin looking fresh and radiant after each use. Takes care of all my problem zits and acne and doesn't break me out even more like other products. Most importantly, DOESN'T MAKE ME OILY AT ALL!!
Myrtill C.
It's a really good face scrub! It helped a lot with my blemishes and blackheads. The price is great for the quality. For my skin it's perfect. Not to harsh but not too gentle so it would not do the work. I would buy it again but first I want to try St. Ives Pink Lemonade+Mandarine Scrub too.
Taylor T.
Columbia, SC
Love this face scrub! It exfoliates really well without irritating my sensitive skin too much. I often will try other products but I always find myself coming back to this one. My skin feels great after use and continues to feel great unlike other scrubs that irritate my skin with more use.
Denise M.
Atlanta
This srubs leaves my skin clear of make up and oils accumulated throughout the day pretty easily. In the mean time, it does not leave my skin irritated and completely dry.
I love that the beads are naturals (from apricots) and so small compared to other products I have used.
The price is also perfect for small budgets.
I am still using it at the moment. The only thing that might make me stop buying it is maybe replacing scrubs by facial cleansing brush.
Maribel V.
It is so hard for me to find a great product like this. I swear I started off with the travel size and switched to actual size within a heart beat. I love this scrub and its amazing on my face without irritating me or causing more damage overall. Must have product.
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
I'm not really sure what I would do without my St. Ives Blemish Control scrub. I discovered this skincare miracle in high school and it has been a staple in my bathroom since. It exfoliates my skin well and smells like pumpkin. It clears up my skin and doesn't irritate it or dry it out.
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
This cleanser really keeps my face feeling clean and soft. It exfoliates very well and I love the smell. It's been around for a LONG time and I think it also lasts a good amount of time before you need another tube of it. A good product at a good value. Also keeps pimples away as well!!!
Kasey L.
Havelock, NC
Let me just start off with something simple. This stuff is great!! I use this every other day along with an oil free foaming face wash and my skin is totally clear (aside from the occasional pimple....GRR.) But it smells great and makes your skin super soft and really does its job. I've noticed the itsy bitsy blackheads that NOTHING can take away on my nose have started to disappear. I highly recommend.
Gianna B.
Upland, CA
This scrub can do your skin wonders if you use it as directed. Very good at exfoliating and keeping breakouts at bay. Do not scrub too hard or use too often as it may dry your skin out or cause more damage than good. I have been using this for more than 10 years and it has never failed me.
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just read a bunch of information about how damaging those plastic beads in so many facial scrubs are. Those beads don't biodegrade, and there is now a big movement to get them out of products, because it's really becoming an issue in lakes and waterways. So nice to know that my St. Ives isn't causing this problem. Those walnut shells not only feel great on my skin (love my morning shower scrub!), but I can feel good that I'm making a positive choice for the environment too.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.