BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great scrub to use once a week, or even less. It's incredibly abrasive but a heavy scrub feels really good & cleansing occasionally! It will definitely smooth out your skin and strip your skin of oils, so if that's what you're going for, great — otherwise be careful not to overuse it.
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
I really like this scrub. I use it in the shower to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. The price for it is really affordable and it won't disappoint you. If you use it too much then it might make you break out so it's best not to use it everyday.
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub! I discovered it over 15 years ago, and have never been disappointed. Yes, the product can be abbrasive if you apply too harsh, but if you apply in a slow circular motion it is an amazing product. It reduces blackheads and dry skin on the face and chest. I love to use this before I shave or apply self tanner. Plus, it smells amazing! It is one of the best kept, cheap, beauty secrets!
Stephanie M.
I have used St. Ives on and off for years. I like how soft it makes my skin feel after I cleanse it. However, I have never noticed an improvement in my blemishes, tone or texture of my skin. I continue to use it occasionally because I like to give my face a good scrub every now and then. It smells nice also, I just never saw any changes to my skin
Emily L.
Ramstein, Germany
I've tried so many different apricot scrubs. This is the best out of any of them. BUT, they didn't really help my any of my blackhead problem areas. They did okay on my other blemishes, but I purchased it with buying the hype about it doing wonders for blackheads. If it helps anyone else, I am very happy you found a product that works great for you! But, alas, my search for a blackhead miracle worker continues...
Stacey I.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not going to lie and say this was the best product ever because, honestly, I do not think so. It feels as if it works, however, my blackheads stay and my skin dries out really bad. Of course it'sonly my opinion and experience so yeah it'll be different from everyone else. But I used it till it ran out while I was in the shower and my face felt amazing. Once out, though, my face hurt a bit and was really dry.
Joan R.
This is great for exfoliating!! I actually have fairly dry, unblemished skin but I prefer this scrub because I feel like it actually exfoliates unlike the other types this brand has. It doesn't make my skin feel dry nor oily afterward, just clean and smooth. Definitely recommend for to others!
Evelin D.
It is easy and quick to apply. After washing my face, my face felt extremely soft. After a few weeks of using (constantly), I began to notice my acne slowly disappearing. I decided to keep using it constantly and now my face is completely different then it was before. This is an amazing product.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
I love this scrub- it's my daily face wash. After I'm done I add a layer of coconut oil to add back any moisture that I might have lost thanks to the salicylic acid. With that combination I haven't had a break out in almost a year!
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Worked really well for me at first. Definitely clears acne, but I wouldn't recommend for people who have very little acne since as soon as you stop using it... It makes you break out (for me at least.) I wouldn't buy it again personally, but if you have a lot of acne I would suggest using this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.