St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great scrub to use once a week, or even less. It's incredibly abrasive but a heavy scrub feels really good & cleansing occasionally! It will definitely smooth out your skin and strip your skin of oils, so if that's what you're going for, great — otherwise be careful not to overuse it.
I really like this scrub. I use it in the shower to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. The price for it is really affordable and it won't disappoint you. If you use it too much then it might make you break out so it's best not to use it everyday.
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub! I discovered it over 15 years ago, and have never been disappointed. Yes, the product can be abbrasive if you apply too harsh, but if you apply in a slow circular motion it is an amazing product. It reduces blackheads and dry skin on the face and chest. I love to use this before I shave or apply self tanner. Plus, it smells amazing! It is one of the best kept, cheap, beauty secrets!
I have used St. Ives on and off for years. I like how soft it makes my skin feel after I cleanse it. However, I have never noticed an improvement in my blemishes, tone or texture of my skin. I continue to use it occasionally because I like to give my face a good scrub every now and then. It smells nice also, I just never saw any changes to my skin
I've tried so many different apricot scrubs. This is the best out of any of them. BUT, they didn't really help my any of my blackhead problem areas. They did okay on my other blemishes, but I purchased it with buying the hype about it doing wonders for blackheads. If it helps anyone else, I am very happy you found a product that works great for you! But, alas, my search for a blackhead miracle worker continues...
I'm not going to lie and say this was the best product ever because, honestly, I do not think so. It feels as if it works, however, my blackheads stay and my skin dries out really bad. Of course it'sonly my opinion and experience so yeah it'll be different from everyone else. But I used it till it ran out while I was in the shower and my face felt amazing. Once out, though, my face hurt a bit and was really dry.
This is great for exfoliating!! I actually have fairly dry, unblemished skin but I prefer this scrub because I feel like it actually exfoliates unlike the other types this brand has. It doesn't make my skin feel dry nor oily afterward, just clean and smooth. Definitely recommend for to others!
It is easy and quick to apply. After washing my face, my face felt extremely soft. After a few weeks of using (constantly), I began to notice my acne slowly disappearing. I decided to keep using it constantly and now my face is completely different then it was before. This is an amazing product.
I love this scrub- it's my daily face wash. After I'm done I add a layer of coconut oil to add back any moisture that I might have lost thanks to the salicylic acid. With that combination I haven't had a break out in almost a year!
Worked really well for me at first. Definitely clears acne, but I wouldn't recommend for people who have very little acne since as soon as you stop using it... It makes you break out (for me at least.) I wouldn't buy it again personally, but if you have a lot of acne I would suggest using this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos