BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole C.
Willow Spring, NC
Generally, I love this scrub. It helps with what it promises--blemishes and blackheads. The main flaw I have found with this scrub is that I can't use it consistently. I can get away with using it 2-3 times a week for 1-2 months at a time. Then I need to take a break from using it for a month or so, otherwise, it just leaves my face feeling oily and stops helping with blackheads. After taking breaks from using it, when I start to use it again, it's back to being the scrub I love.
Brittany K.
Ashtabula, OH
I use this product daily and I LOVE IT! My skin is sensitive and it isn't too harsh like some exfoliators but it also isn't too gentle. This product is the only product that has successfully cleared my skin. My husband also uses it before he shaves to prevent ingrown hairs. All in all this product is great for men and women alike and since I've been using it since i was a teen, it's great for people off all ages.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great scrub to use once a week, or even less. It's incredibly abrasive but a heavy scrub feels really good & cleansing occasionally! It will definitely smooth out your skin and strip your skin of oils, so if that's what you're going for, great — otherwise be careful not to overuse it.
Vanessa K.
I really love this stuff! It smells great and my skin does feel better afterwards. I will say that I did stop using this though, because it has microbeads. Ever since I found out that they are affecting our water cleansing systems as well as the fact that no one knows how the microbeads will affect water ecosystems as well. So I stick to sugar scrubs for exfoliating purposes. BUT when I did use it, it was nice
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I have been using St. Ives blemish blackhead control apricot scrub on and off for over ten years now. I enjoy the scent and the wonderful clean fresh feeling during and after use. I was hooked the first time I used it. It's one of my favorite products. I now share this product with my two teenagers and they love it too! And when my other children reach that age I'm sure they will enjoy this product as much as we do.
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
I really like this scrub. I use it in the shower to exfoliate my skin and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. The price for it is really affordable and it won't disappoint you. If you use it too much then it might make you break out so it's best not to use it everyday.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I don't buy this product right now, because it's a bit expensive, but I have really liked it whenever I have bought it. Be careful to just gently scrub your face, because I have scrubbed too hard on multiple occasions and it makes your face appear more oily and blotchy. I like the smell of this and one bottle goes a long way. I have combo skin and it works great on me as long as I'm gentle while washing my face.
Stephanie M.
I have used St. Ives on and off for years. I like how soft it makes my skin feel after I cleanse it. However, I have never noticed an improvement in my blemishes, tone or texture of my skin. I continue to use it occasionally because I like to give my face a good scrub every now and then. It smells nice also, I just never saw any changes to my skin
Evelin D.
It is easy and quick to apply. After washing my face, my face felt extremely soft. After a few weeks of using (constantly), I began to notice my acne slowly disappearing. I decided to keep using it constantly and now my face is completely different then it was before. This is an amazing product.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
I love this scrub- it's my daily face wash. After I'm done I add a layer of coconut oil to add back any moisture that I might have lost thanks to the salicylic acid. With that combination I haven't had a break out in almost a year!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.