BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really like they way this feels while it's scrubbing. Like, taking layers of skin off. (no, that's not a bad thing for me). However, it makes my pores really exposed to the elements and dirt and stuff, so I find that when I use it I get pimples more often. Also, I have really rough skin on my upper arms so every so often I'll use this stuff to scrub the hell out of them. Afterwards, they're super soft and smooth.
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I have been using St. Ives blemish blackhead control apricot scrub on and off for over ten years now. I enjoy the scent and the wonderful clean fresh feeling during and after use. I was hooked the first time I used it. It's one of my favorite products. I now share this product with my two teenagers and they love it too! And when my other children reach that age I'm sure they will enjoy this product as much as we do.
Stacey I.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not going to lie and say this was the best product ever because, honestly, I do not think so. It feels as if it works, however, my blackheads stay and my skin dries out really bad. Of course it'sonly my opinion and experience so yeah it'll be different from everyone else. But I used it till it ran out while I was in the shower and my face felt amazing. Once out, though, my face hurt a bit and was really dry.
Ciara A.
Auburndale , FL
I absolutely love this product. It isn't too rough on my skin and leaves it looking refreshed and really soft. This is my go to product for black heads and it actually removes and keeps away future blemishes in one simple step. This is a must have for anyone battling black heads and blemishes.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA
So, I have oily skin that breaks out only a bit (less than 5 pimples) when I'm really stressed. I apply really heavy makeup, so smaller pores is a must. I love this stuff. I use it 2x a week (so that I don't over-exhaust my skin) and it really helps to slough off dead skin, leaving only vibrant, ready-to-apply-makeup face. It really helps to exfoliate before applying makeup so it doesn't appear patchy or slide. I've been using this stuff since I was 12 and will continue to do so!
Joy W.
San Mateo, FL
I have been using the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub daily for the past 20 years. I keep it in my shower and apply it while my leave in conditioner is doing it's work. By the time I finish the rest of my shower routine, it's time to rinse off. I love how my face feels after it and notice a difference if I skip a day. I have oily skin with acne and this product helps keep my skin looking smooth and young.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I don't buy this product right now, because it's a bit expensive, but I have really liked it whenever I have bought it. Be careful to just gently scrub your face, because I have scrubbed too hard on multiple occasions and it makes your face appear more oily and blotchy. I like the smell of this and one bottle goes a long way. I have combo skin and it works great on me as long as I'm gentle while washing my face.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
I use this almost everyday. Gentle enough that you can use it everyday
and won't hurt my skin. Doesn't lather and takes quite a bit more
product then I would like but it's super cheap so I can deal with it.
Smells fresh and gets job done.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
I love this scrub- it's my daily face wash. After I'm done I add a layer of coconut oil to add back any moisture that I might have lost thanks to the salicylic acid. With that combination I haven't had a break out in almost a year!
Joan R.
This is great for exfoliating!! I actually have fairly dry, unblemished skin but I prefer this scrub because I feel like it actually exfoliates unlike the other types this brand has. It doesn't make my skin feel dry nor oily afterward, just clean and smooth. Definitely recommend for to others!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.