St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this scrub along with a bar of colloidal oatmeal soap from Aveeno. I used the bar of soap first and then this scrub. It works pretty good for me. My face looks a lot brighter and smoothr after I use this. I would recommend this product to anybody looking for a good face scrub for a good price.
I'm not going to lie and say this was the best product ever because, honestly, I do not think so. It feels as if it works, however, my blackheads stay and my skin dries out really bad. Of course it's only my opinion and experience so yeah it'll be different from everyone else. But I used it till it ran out while I was in the shower and my face felt amazing. Once out, though, my face hurt a bit and was really dry. :(
I've used this scrub for years and I love it. Not only that but my mom and sister use it too. It smells good, it's not too rough, it washes off easily and my face feels so fresh after using it! I'm a huge advocate of exfoliating and think everyone should do it at least once per week. I have very sensitive skin especially on my face and some face scrubs can literally make my face burn. This scrub has never done that to me so I'd say it's sensitive skin friendly. It's my go-to facial scrub.
This scrub is effective, it has helped me a lot with preventing blemishes on my skin. After rinsing it off, my skin feels so soft. My only critique is that it takes a while to completely rinse off, because there would be leftover beads. Other than that, I would most definitely buy this in the future.
This is my all-time favorite facial cleanser. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out, like most cleansers. The packaging makes it easy to get every last bit of the product out. I use this on my face every night when I shower. Sometimes I even use it on my shoulders which tend to be troublesome areas during the summer.
I actually really love this scrub and find myself regularly purchasing it. However, when I'm feeling thrifty, I tend to find myself choosing the generic brand at whatever store I'm shopping at and they seem to do just as good of a job. I don't think this does that much more than a generic brand, BUT I do believe this scrub is excellent quality and does wonders as a regular (1-2 times a week for me) exfoliating scrub!
Great for exfoliating skin! too much for an everyday cleanser but to take the excess dirt and dead skin off your face is great. Your face will most likely be red after using but i love this company and this scrub and would recommend if you're looking for a gentle yet effective exfoliating cleanser.
Best product for the money! I've always had an issue with clogged pores on my chin and nose. If I stood close in front of the mirror, you can see how clogged the pores were on the surface. I could scrub with soap and a washcloth and nothing compares to this product. After just three days my chin was completely clear and my nose was almost completely clear. My skin was bright Aaron Smith and my pores appeared smaller.
I don't even remember how many tubes I've repurchased. This scrub works very well on my combination/oily skin. The price is very affordable. After I use this, my skin is extremely soft and smooth! This product may be a bit too rough for your skin but if you gently scrub, it should be fine. It may take awhile to see results when it comes to blackheads.
My husband and I love this face scrub; we both use it on a weekly basis. I love that this product is so affordable and it really works! I love that this is a fairly natural formula, so it works for my sensitive skin. This product always makes my skin feel soft and smooth and never makes me break out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos