St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this brand and using scrubs to help clean my skin. I usually tend to scrub to hard when working with my face but its the only time I feel the cleanest and it leaves my face smelling really good afterwards with a nice moisturized look. Definitely need to get some more because I use this all the time.
I have oily skin and I typically use this once a week just as a refresher to get the gunk out. The scent is AMAZING and you can really feel it work into the pores of my skin. I end up washing it off and applying for a second time because the cooling freshness is like its' own high. Such great quality!
I'm not going to lie and say this was the best product ever because, honestly, I do not think so. It feels as if it works, however, my blackheads stay and my skin dries out really bad. Of course it's only my opinion and experience so yeah it'll be different from everyone else. But I used it till it ran out while I was in the shower and my face felt amazing. Once out, though, my face hurt a bit and was really dry. :(
This was the only face wash that I actually felt like it would make my blemishes go away! I got this at walmart! super cheap and amazing! every time I go back to this face wash it reminds me how good it is! I use this product a lot when I know I'm going to an event and don't wanna break out aka PROM.
I have been using this product since 2001 when a friend of mine introduced it to me. I remember when they used to be sold in bigger jars instead of small little "toothepaste " like tubes. i recommend to anyone on a budget to get this product. i use it to clean my pores and sure enough it reduces the re-appareance of acne or a blemish. i have sensitive skins, so this is perfect for anyone who may be cautious of not trying it due to skin irritation.:)
Love this product. I typically use this in conjunction w/ my Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cream Cleanser. I use the apricot scrub as more of an exfoliant. The smell is light and not over powering. I really notice in my skin's texture after using this product and it helps the appearance of my skin as well!
I love exfoliating products & this one has become a staple in my weekly routine. Ive seen so many mixed reviews all over the web, with some mostly negative but I don't see why. Alot of people say that it is too abrasive & can cut the skin, but you would have to be scrubbing extremely hard for that to happen. When used gently & thoroughly it is great, but if you find it to abrasive you could use it as a lip scrub instead.
St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub works wonders for my skin. This scrub actually eliminates my problem areas and leaves my skin felling refreshed. There is no harsh odor or burning sensation associated with this product. I would recommend giving it a try!
Love love love this scrub. It's cheap and it works amazing. The smell is awesome and the texture is spot on. It really has cleared up my complexion some, and it has cut back my black heads quite a bit. It leaves my face feeling a little stiff at the end of the regime, but overall love this product.
My husband and I love this face scrub; we both use it on a weekly basis. I love that this product is so affordable and it really works! I love that this is a fairly natural formula, so it works for my sensitive skin. This product always makes my skin feel soft and smooth and never makes me break out.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos