BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina F.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a great scrub, and so affordable! I love the fresh, fruity scent, but what I love most about this product is the texture. It is definitely grainy (unlike some scrubs which just put a few grains into a face wash and call it a scrub) and I love that! But it is gentle at the same time. I use this about twice a week, and my face always feels very soft after I use it, and never dry or irritated. Love this product!
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is an ABSOLUTE livesaver! I love it so much and it is helping my skin. It has two percent salicylic acid so it is going to help your scne and clogged pores. It is readily available at any drugstore. I have been using it for years and have gone through probably six tubes. It also works wonders for back acne, but I would not recommend for chest ance because my chest is sensitive and it was very red afterwards.
Amanda S.
Statesboro , GA
I have been using this product at lease once a week for as long as I can remember. It’s a great weekly exfoliating cleanser. Smells great and leaves a clean smooth feeling. Will be buying this again and hopefully they never pull it off the shelves
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a big fan of this product, because I have sensative skin and caused me to have dry spots and eczema on my face. I see the appeal of the product it smells wonderful and it did a good job to exfoliate my face. Just anything scented is not for me. Also not a big fan that this has microbeads in it.
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
I love this product but I don't use it on my face. I think it's too rough for the skin on your face. As a once per week product this is fine, but to use it every day is too much. Over exfoliating actually leaves tiny abrasions on the skin and causes the skin to produce more oil as it has to repair itself. This can cause an overproduction of oil and cause more blemishes, not less.

I actually use it to exfoliate my arms and legs about once per week, always so smooth and refreshed afterwards!
Britni K.
This is a go to in my daily regimen because it scrubs off all the dead skin i have, I need really strong acne face wash which gives me dry skin and i feel as though this is rough it leaves my skin soft and silky to use a harsher acne wash on it. would not recommend for sensitive skin as it is harsh.
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scrub!! It's gently enough for me to use like every other day or sometimes every two days. It has a fairly light scent and leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft. It definitely exfoliates all that dead skin off. I also really love that the little exfoliating bits are apricot seeds, meaning that they're biodegradable. Not only is this good for my skin, it's also not harmful to the environment!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this brand and using scrubs to help clean my skin. I usually tend to scrub to hard when working with my face but its the only time I feel the cleanest and it leaves my face smelling really good afterwards with a nice moisturized look. Definitely need to get some more because I use this all the time.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For only $6- $7 dollars you get a really great product. I have tried a variety of facial scrubs and none have been as scrubbing and brittle as St. Ives. they give you the perfect amount of beads. I have the cleanser as well and this is in my daily facial routine! I have oily skin so i prefer to get down to the nitty gritty and scrub all the excess oils off my face. this does the job! also keeps my skin clear as well!
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
Love love love this scrub. It's cheap and it works amazing. The smell is awesome and the texture is spot on. It really has cleared up my complexion some, and it has cut back my black heads quite a bit. It leaves my face feeling a little stiff at the end of the regime, but overall love this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.