BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Gabby R.
DC Metro area
bad for dry skin but helps with blemishes. got it at target, could drugstore option that exfoliates without spending too much. wouldn’t recommend using every day as it would dry out your skin. my hands have already gotten very dry over the last few weeks i’ve been using it.
Anna Z.
West New York, NJ
I really like this cleanser. My face really felt clean after I used it. Only problem I have it the scrub in it (which I think is walnut shells?) can get to feel too scratchy. It didn’t cause any allergic reactions and for me, didn’t over dry my skin. It wasn’t too expensive either. It comes in tube and a jar for your body.
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: Target
The smell and scent was nice and it didn't sting my skin or irritate it. I would not use any scrubs though as they can strip your natural skin barrier and can dry out your skin. I would not recommend scrubs to anyone no matter what skin you have since scrubs do more harm to the skin especially if you have acne prone skin.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
I swear by this stuff! This stuff is freaking great; it helps get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads, not to mention my oily skin. This stuff is amazing. It helps keep my skin clean and helps keep my oily skin under control. I've been using this stuff for a little over a year and I've seen a big difference in my skin.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product because it really feels like it exfoliates. Plus the scent is nice and it's easily found at all stores. I recommend this product to everyone...it's definitely my number one go to face scrub.
Erica P.
VA Newport news
I been using this my whole life it a great product using washing face in the mornings make my skin feel great & the acne product is not disappointing and you can get it anywhere like target,Walmart , CVS or plenty of places . yes I would buy this acne product again .
Kelly S.
castroville texas
Great exfoliate! I only use it 3 to 4 times a week because it can be a little abrasive to use every day. Leaves my skin feeling soft. I can get it for BOGO from CVS. Even better!
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of my favorite go to scrubs for deep cleansing and blemish control. The tube it comes in is perfect for storage and standing. Very effective exfoliating while still being gentle on the skin. Whenever someone asks for a good exfoliating scrub, I recommend this.
Laken H.
Frederick, CO
I have used this product for a long time and it always delivers! I love the scrub and the scent and how clean it gets my skin. it is very effective as a light exfoliant. It always meets my expectations. I will continue to buy this product for as long as they sell it!
Courtney B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use the apricot scrub everyday because I’m outside everyday for my full time job. I have strayed a couple of times trying other more expensive facial products and I still go back to the apricot scrub. I hardly ever have breakouts and it works magic on my skin. I love using this product and I’ll probably never stop.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.