BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kiara O.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a must have for skin care! I've always loved this scrub for my acne-prone skin. It's really not too harsh for my dry skin, but it's good enough to really dig in and give my face a nice scrub. I don't use it often, only about 2-3 times a week. It always leaves my face with a clean, fresh feeling!
Jolynn A.
Deltona, FL
I have always been a fan of St. Ives products ( I use their Oatmeal and Shea butter lotion daily) and a few years ago I used this face scrub. I enjoyed it because the exfoliating granules were large and did a great job in removing junk from my skin. I would however not recommend this for people with sensitive skin due to how abrasive it may be. It does a fantastic job of removing all the unnecessary oil from my combination skin.
Dhallana P.
I love this facial scrub. Every time I use it my face feels instantly cleaner and smoothr. I love the exfoliating beads because in my opinion it makes me feel like the product is cleaning more. This is one of my go to products definitely.
Rachel B.
I wouldn't touch this face wash again with a ten foot pole! It contains apricot seed microbeads that do nothing for your skin. In fact they actually create microtears in your delicate facial tissue which can harbor bacteria and cause additional breakouts or damage to the skin. Please reconsider a different scrub in your daily routine.
liliana m.
I LOVE this fresh skin apricot facial scrub from St. Ives. I liked it even more when I discovered it has a travel size tube also. The tube is easy to open and close. When you squeeze the tube, the product dispenses easily. The natural exfoliate, crushed walnut shells, has been crushed to just the right size to give a thorough, yet gentle cleansing when you apply it to wet skin. The directions state to apply it to a wet face, but I have also used this scrub on my feet. The product has a very light apricot scent that smells fresh but not overpowering.
Kelly P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a faithful friend when it comes to clear skin. I have tried many, many products, but few have kept my skin as clear as St Ives. The scent is wonderful and I love the feeling my skin has right after I've washed my face. My only concern is that after using St. Ives for a month or so, I'll start to see blemishes and need to switch to another brand for a while. I always go back to St Ives, though.
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this stuff. It smells wonderful, the ingredients are far from your typical scary ingredients that you can't even pronounce. The only thing with this is it's a pretty harsh exfoliant - so it's not something you'd want to use everyday. But maybe it's just me.. but when I get an exfoliant, I want it to exfoliate the crap out of my skin. Which this definitely does. My skin feels so soft and nice with this. Oh and also it's dirt cheap! Love love love this!
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
There is a reason that this face scrub is continually on the Allure best of beauty awards.....because its amazing! I've used this for probably like 10 years now and I've tried multiple other exfoliates and I still always come back to this one. Its cheap and it does the job. If you use this a few times a week in the shower your skin will be exfoliated beautiful. And even when you get dry skin in the winter or after tanning, this does the job in making it smooth again. Plus you can't beat the price:)
Kaitlyn H.
Byron, WI
My whole life I've been on and around the farm.
All the dust, grease, sweat that i produce and encounter in a day would disgust you.
I started developing a bad sweat line around my hairline and my nose is full of black heads.
I started using St. Ives Blemish Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub and within a few days i noticed major clearing.
The hairline is now cleared up and the blackheads have diminished!
Thank you St. Ives
Amy T.
Lebanon, TN
This is a good, inexpensive way to exfoliate your skin. It does reduce the size of blackheads and helps to clear the skin, but you cannot overuse it. If I use this every day or even every other day, it is too harsh. My skin gets tender and dry. But, if I use it once a week for a good deep exfoliation, I have great results. It can also be used on other blackhead/breakout prone areas like arms, shoulders, and chest. I'm not big on the smell, but mainly because I'm not a fan of peach/apricot smells. It's very gritty, but not so bad that I would give it a lower grade. I usually use a baking soda/water paste to exfoliate and that's about the same kind of roughness.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.