BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda H.
Deatsville, AL
I've been using this product since I was about fourteen years old. The apricot exfoliates beautifully without being rough on my skin. The natural cleansers in this scrub really get down into the pores and rid your skin of all that gross dirt and oil. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, soft, and smooth. I do wish that the scrub still smelled the same as it did back in the day. It's kind of off-putting now.
Laura W.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have cystic acne and this is one of the only cleaners I can use that actually keeps my acne away. I've been to dermatologist out the wah-zoo. I found that using this every day not only gets rid of my black heads, shrinks my pores, and makes me look younger and more youthful, but keeps my acne away. I could not say enough good things about this. Plus it's cheap compared to most. This is def. a good product and I'm a fan!!
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this stuff. It smells wonderful, the ingredients are far from your typical scary ingredients that you can't even pronounce. The only thing with this is it's a pretty harsh exfoliant - so it's not something you'd want to use everyday. But maybe it's just me.. but when I get an exfoliant, I want it to exfoliate the crap out of my skin. Which this definitely does. My skin feels so soft and nice with this. Oh and also it's dirt cheap! Love love love this!
Cyn A.
I used this product at least once a day, it has changed my skin care routine completely. I honestly love this product, it removes all of my makeup off making it a lot easier for me!
Rachel B.
I wouldn't touch this face wash again with a ten foot pole! It contains apricot seed microbeads that do nothing for your skin. In fact they actually create microtears in your delicate facial tissue which can harbor bacteria and cause additional breakouts or damage to the skin. Please reconsider a different scrub in your daily routine.
Grace J.
Cary, NC
I bought this as soon as I found out about it! I was so excited to try it because I had read and watched so many positive reviews. I don't usually have acne prone skin, but when I started using it, I noticed my skin breaking out a lot more frequently. I have normal skin type leaning more towards oily than dry, but I have always had a few dry spots here and there that I wanted to get scrubbed away. Unfortunately this scrub broke me out every time. But on the other hand, it left my skin feeling soft.
Kelsey V.
White Lake, MI
I've only used this a few times so far and that's because I ran out of what I normally use. But after just one use, my face felt so soft. I like how there are little beads in the cleanser which help make it feel like you really are getting a deep clean. The only thing I don't care too much for is the smell, but other than that, this is a great product. Excited to see if I can replace my usual cleanser with this one from now on!
Aly F.
Carlsbad, CA
I admire St.Ives skin care line, especially for their scents! I am obsessed with this apricot scent, especially. The only thing I would say about this product is be careful with how often you use this because it is definitely a "scrub". It can be rough on the skin and irritate it if used to frequently!
Kaylin V.
Monroeville, PA
This is the best face scrub I've ever used! been using this for years - started when I was only 12! I use it every day in the shower, and it leaves my skin feeling totally clean, dirt free, and invigorated. The actual scrub particles helps to get my face really clean and clear, and it definitely helps with blackheads and blemishes. The smell isn't bad at all and it's a product I don't think I'll stop using anytime soon!
Manaal S.
Lincoln, RI
I used to use this stuff religiously. Unfortunately it started scratching and creating more opportunities for blemishes and was harsh on my skin. Although it did make my skin feel "clean" afterwards, it didn't do a good job as a long term skin care routing.

Now I use all natural stuff that I make at home, which I always recommend, but I can understand that others don't have the time for that.

Skip this, go with a gentler cleanser like cetaphil or cerave and use a facial scrublet to exfoliate.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.