BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina M.
Newington, CT
I've been using this cleanser for years. I love the way it makes my face feel after I use it. All the scrubbing components in it really gets rid of dead skin and cleanses really well. I keep buying it because it continues to live up to what it promises! Very inexpensive and good quality product on top of it!
Christiana P.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! I have used it for years and have always been satisfied. I use it at night to help scrub off my makeup and grease from the day. It has a very grainy texture that is good for deep exfoliation. It makes my skin clean and smooth. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin because the beads my irritate the skin. It smells so good and feels like a good healthy product to be using on my skin.
Ashley H.
I used this for years and really liked the results. Unfortunately I seem to have hormonal related acne issues and had to start seeing a dermatologist. I now use prescription medications.

This scrub does not stink like some I have tried. It is not too drying for me. I tend to be more oily in my T zone and more dry in other areas. I was using this every morning in the shower. It made my skin feel clean and smooth. I felt that it did minimize break outs but it did not completely eliminate them.
Stacy H.
Love love love this product! I use it every day and night, this one in particular is the deep scrub and since I have oily skin none of the other ones really work for me. I love the smell, I love the texture, and I love the feeling of my skin after I remove it. Feels so smooth, non-oily, and just fresh.
Makiya C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and this is a little harsh. It definitely helped exfoliate my skin and it was super affordable but I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. I limit myself to using this every couple weeks since my skin is super sensitive; but this would be perfect for someone with normal skin
Brittany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love this scrub. It always leaves my skin super soft and it clears up every breakout that i get with just a few consecutive washes. It's not too harsh with excess expoliants and it helps keep unwanted oils off of my face. To top it all off, it's not even expensive and you can buy it at Walmart!
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using the St. Ives facial cleansers for a while off an on. I can remember trying their first apricot scrub. I love how it cleans, but no matter how much I wash my face off there is always little gritty dirt feeling particles left on my face, and I don't like that at all. That's the only downfall of their scrubs. But, after about 30 minutes or so it goes away after I keep rubbing on my face..then my face is smooth.
Denali H.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! I've used it for a long time and it's honestly probably the best exfoliator/scrub I have ever used. The smell is great and it's a good value for the price too, since the packaging is pretty large. I like to use it in combination with a gel cleanser and nothing makes my skin glow more.
Maya W.
Dunwoody, GA
This face wash is awesome ! it really get's in your pore's and helps to clear out imperfections. The formula is a little drying however it does it's job. The bottle is redesigned to have a twist of witch i love! it makes it way less of a mess when washing your face! i love this brand and would buy again !
Angelica O.
Pflugerville , TX
Even before receiving this in my Campus Voxbox, this has always been the holy grail of facial scrubs for me! It deep cleans my skin, helping me diminish my pores. It's perfect for those who have acne prone skin and it's oil free! It gives me a fresh clean feeling without being too harsh on my sensitive skin. I'm really glad I got this in the Campus voxbox, I've been currently running out of the one I currently use. I highly recommend this for everyone to use especially for those who break out.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.