BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carly W.
Greenbelt, MD
I have been using this facial scrub since I was 14 years old. I have found it is a relatively affordable item that gets the job done. When I had excessively oily and acne filled skin it worked to minimize that. I still use it almost daily to exfoliate and work the makeup out of my pores at the end of the day.
Jennie F.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face scrub. The pieces that scrub work well to exfoliate the skin, and it actually gets rid of blackheads and visible pores unlike many others I've tried. It also smells amazing. The citrus-y scent is great for morning face washing: it's invigorating and wakes you up! I will say, though, the downside to this product is this: the exfoliation pieces that make it such a great scrub also get stuck along the bottom of my shower. They were really difficult to scrub off, and I mentioned it to a friend who asked if it clogged my drain. Hasn't happened yet, but she's got a point.
Lillian G.
I love other St Ives products, and have had success with one of their other face scrubs. I'm pregnant, and started breaking out a bit, so I switched to this one hoping it would help. I used it for a couple weeks and it made my skin break out SO BADLY! I kept using it after it made me break out because I know that sometimes face washes can make things worse before they get better ... but my skin kept getting worse and never better.
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have tried varieties of products through the years . I always end up picking up a bottle of this at Walmart . I'm older now and i still use it for myself . It does exfoliate the skin but it also has a great smell to it . I think it works best on the teenaged kids . Versus me in my 30 's . Skin changes with age . The target of this product should go to the younger groups . If it had an anti againg agent in it I would use it ever day
Christine Y.
Newark, DE
This is one product I can't get enough. I use it everyday in the shower and this has been my second bottle already. I love the way it smells and it really keeps my face clean and blemish free. The only thing is, it may dry out your face so make sure you hydrate well with a lightweight oil free facial lotion!
Mikayla W.
I used to use this scrub all the time! It was perfect for my skin. The scrub would leave my face feeling tingly, clean, and fresh. It did the job in helping get rid of my blemishes and significantly kept control of my blackheads. My skin never felt better when I was using this scrub. The only thing I didn't particularly like would have to be the smell, I'm not a huge fan of apricot, but other then the scent, it gets the job done.
Angelika N.
Rocky Mount, NC
This face cleanser is the best! I have shopped around for a great face cleanser and this beats everything that I've tried! I have spent up to $75 on face cleanser, and this St. Ives apricot scrub gives the rest of those other cleansers a run for their money (literally)- it's cheaper than all of them too! The exfoliating beads that are in the cleanser does wonders getting the buildup out of my face and my huge pores! I have to say this cleanser is the best of best, and has a lot of bang for little buck!
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
This product works very well with my skin, I have oily skin with lots of blackheads but not acne prone. I've been searching for years to find a product to fight my blackheads and I must say this is it. It did not completly get rid of them but it's only been a week I've been using it every night before bed. I do not use it for blemishes tho so I can't say for that. But I saw a dramatic difference in the blackheads on my nose and chin.
Morgan H.
I love this product so much. It really exfoliates well and it scrubs away EVERYTHING. It can be a bit too scratchy and the macadamia particles can actually make microscopic cuts and scrapes on the face. I use it as a back and chest scrub after the gym mostly but it feels amazing after wearing heavy makeup to get a really deep scrub. I wouldn't use this on the face more than once or twice a week if you have normal to sensitive skin.
Lemonaide P.
Girls stop using this on your face!! I'm an esthitican it's like using sand and it gives your face tiny little cuts that's why you break out more because you are just spreading the bacteria all over your face!!! I use organic Honey for my face wash (use it in the shower it comes off easy no sticky mess) and only use coconut oil for my moisturizer it works like a dream!!! How ever I do use this product on the bottoms of my feet in the summer..
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.