BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have tried varieties of products through the years . I always end up picking up a bottle of this at Walmart . I'm older now and i still use it for myself . It does exfoliate the skin but it also has a great smell to it . I think it works best on the teenaged kids . Versus me in my 30 's . Skin changes with age . The target of this product should go to the younger groups . If it had an anti againg agent in it I would use it ever day
Morgan H.
I love this product so much. It really exfoliates well and it scrubs away EVERYTHING. It can be a bit too scratchy and the macadamia particles can actually make microscopic cuts and scrapes on the face. I use it as a back and chest scrub after the gym mostly but it feels amazing after wearing heavy makeup to get a really deep scrub. I wouldn't use this on the face more than once or twice a week if you have normal to sensitive skin.
Toni R.
Manns Harbor, NC
It was good at first but the more I used it the worse my skin felt and looked. I was breaking out more and down to my neck and shoulders. It's not like other scrubs with round beads but crushed apricot pits that scratch the skin. I didn't feel clean after using this my face still felt oily. Not worth the money.
Carly W.
Greenbelt, MD
I have been using this facial scrub since I was 14 years old. I have found it is a relatively affordable item that gets the job done. When I had excessively oily and acne filled skin it worked to minimize that. I still use it almost daily to exfoliate and work the makeup out of my pores at the end of the day.
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. I have been using it since I was 13 because I had acne prone skin & using St. Ives Apricot scrub and moisturizer daily ... I am now approaching 35 and have zero wrinkles. People always mistake me for being my daughters older sister or an aunt. They never believe it when I tell them I have a 12, 13 and 15 year old. Not only does using this product leave your skin soft and smooth it keeps you looking young!
Breanna B.
Wixom, MI
This product works so well with my skin. i was looking for a product that i can use to remove my blemishes and minimize my pores. I went on youtube to see if I can find a product and this was what i found. I decided to try it out and it worked so well. My pores and smaller and my blemishes are gone. I bought this at walmart for a very cheap price. i would recommend this to all. and it has so many natural ingredients and smells great
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
I actually really love this product for how reliable, effective, and cost-worthy it is. I have pretty oily skin that often needs an extra push to get rid of extra dead skin. I like to use this every other day to exfoliate, and I do like how gentle it is on my skin and how much it gets the job done without causing any damage. Even better, its very possible to find this on sale at places like CVS, where I've bought this 2 for $7 before.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I am unsure how I feel about this product. I love the smell of it, and the feeling. I don't think it was too harsh of a scrub for my face. The reasoning for being unsure is because my face completely broke out while I was using this product. However, at the same time I started using a new facial wipe, so I don't know which ones broke me out. I intend to use them both separately from each other to determine which was the culprit!
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
I've been using this scrub on and off for a few years. It's never completely helped me due to the fact that that my blackheads are pretty bad (or so I'll assume as NO product has helped.) It smells nice, it makes your skin soft, and it's gentle. I even had my husband use it once because he gets a lot of dry skin on his face. I use this every once in a while though I foresee me starting to use it more often soon. Overall, the product isn't too bad.
Melanie B.
Lafayette, CO
I have tried many products and always come back to St. Ives nothing clears up my skin and keeps it smooth and fresh. I use it once a day in the shower, I have combination skin and swear by it, many others have said they felt like their skin was slimy after using it but that is because does exfoliate and will feel that way especially if you scrub too hard. It will also cause your skin to breakout if you change products too much.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.