St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I swear by this stuff! This stuff is freaking great; it helps get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads, not to mention my oily skin. This stuff is amazing. It helps keep my skin clean and helps keep my oily skin under control. I've been using this stuff for a little over a year and I've seen a big difference in my skin.
bad for dry skin but helps with blemishes. got it at target, could drugstore option that exfoliates without spending too much. wouldn’t recommend using every day as it would dry out your skin. my hands have already gotten very dry over the last few weeks i’ve been using it.
I love this product because it really feels like it exfoliates. Plus the scent is nice and it's easily found at all stores. I recommend this product to everyone...it's definitely my number one go to face scrub.
This is one of my favorite go to scrubs for deep cleansing and blemish control. The tube it comes in is perfect for storage and standing. Very effective exfoliating while still being gentle on the skin. Whenever someone asks for a good exfoliating scrub, I recommend this.
I been using this my whole life it a great product using washing face in the mornings make my skin feel great & the acne product is not disappointing and you can get it anywhere like target,Walmart , CVS or plenty of places . yes I would buy this acne product again .
I have used this product for a long time and it always delivers! I love the scrub and the scent and how clean it gets my skin. it is very effective as a light exfoliant. It always meets my expectations. I will continue to buy this product for as long as they sell it!
Great exfoliate! I only use it 3 to 4 times a week because it can be a little abrasive to use every day. Leaves my skin feeling soft. I can get it for BOGO from CVS. Even better!
I love love love this scrub!! It has a gritty texture but I feel like the gritty texture really helps to do a deep cleansing of the pores. It also smells like apricots which is a bonus as well! I feel like I have noticed a significant decreasing of pimples on my face after I have started using this. Highly recommend!
I love this stuff. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product does not make my face break out. It has a decent smell. Nothing overpowering compared to many other faces washes. My own complaint is that the beads that are used are terrible for the environment. I hope they can find a more eco friend version
I had read reviews by others saying that this really helps with sensitive skin. However, I found this made my breakouts even worse. The scent wasn't bad, but I wanted something that would help control/prevent breakouts. It's not the worse but I still wouldn't buy again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos