BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
My go to facial scrub every morning. Comes in an easy to open tube. It's got natural scrubbing ingredients so no little plastic beads going into the oceans. It isn't horrible smelling but also isn't too sweet smelling. The color isn't too appealing but I'm looking for something to cleanse my face not look pretty.
Taryn C.
I've been using this face scrub for many years and it never fails me. I have tough skin that needs a rough face scrub. I mostly use it during the winter when my skin gets really dry. It wipes away all the dead skin and leaves my skin extra soft. It's an amazing exfoliant and works much better than any face wash.
Miranda S.
St. Ives is one of my go to brand in facial care, the face wash leaves my face feeling invigorated, soft, and smooth. It's gentle enough for my face and strong enough to get rid and control my acne. I love the packaging it comes in and for the price I recommend this to anyone looking for a fair prices facial scrub.
Amanda M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have tried varieties of products through the years . I always end up picking up a bottle of this at Walmart . I'm older now and i still use it for myself . It does exfoliate the skin but it also has a great smell to it . I think it works best on the teenaged kids . Versus me in my 30 's . Skin changes with age . The target of this product should go to the younger groups . If it had an anti againg agent in it I would use it ever day
Kat D.
We all know this product leaves the skin smooth, and it does clear my skin up. but it's really abrasive on the skin. I used to use it all the time but have since moved to other cleansers that don't leave my face red after use. I only use this now if I have splotches of peeling skin on my face to help remove it.
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
This product works very well with my skin, I have oily skin with lots of blackheads but not acne prone. I've been searching for years to find a product to fight my blackheads and I must say this is it. It did not completly get rid of them but it's only been a week I've been using it every night before bed. I do not use it for blemishes tho so I can't say for that. But I saw a dramatic difference in the blackheads on my nose and chin.
Jessica N.
Waldorf, MD
Woks well at first, but over time it messes up your skin. The physical exfoliation the harsh, scrarchy nutshells in this perform is really bad for your skin. Youre not just getting off dead skin cells, you're scratching the entire top layer if your skin. These tiny scratches just aggrevate skin more and cause more problems than they solve. I would only try this again if they made it a cream cleanser without the harsh nutshells
Jennie F.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face scrub. The pieces that scrub work well to exfoliate the skin, and it actually gets rid of blackheads and visible pores unlike many others I've tried. It also smells amazing. The citrus-y scent is great for morning face washing: it's invigorating and wakes you up! I will say, though, the downside to this product is this: the exfoliation pieces that make it such a great scrub also get stuck along the bottom of my shower. They were really difficult to scrub off, and I mentioned it to a friend who asked if it clogged my drain. Hasn't happened yet, but she's got a point.
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY cleanser/exfoliator that has not done the opposite and made me break out or dry my skin, including other st. Ives products! Stick with what works I always say and its not expensive and I'm super happy with it! Just a small amount is all I need and it does the job, even removes my eye makeup!!
Mikayla W.
I used to use this scrub all the time! It was perfect for my skin. The scrub would leave my face feeling tingly, clean, and fresh. It did the job in helping get rid of my blemishes and significantly kept control of my blackheads. My skin never felt better when I was using this scrub. The only thing I didn't particularly like would have to be the smell, I'm not a huge fan of apricot, but other then the scent, it gets the job done.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.