BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dani H.
Concord, NC
St. Ives really made a winner with this scrub. The smell is amazing, it's not as harsh and abrasive as others, and it leaves your face super soft.

I use this scrub about 4 times a week as a part of a morning routine and I get compliments all the time about my skin! Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this one.

If you'd rather try a cheaper one, the Target brand (as shown in picture) works almost as well and it's a bit cheaper!
Amber V.
Loved using this to exfoliate my face And my body. It smells so good and it did help control my acne a bit. it was honestly better than i thought. But i learned to not use it everyday, it dried out my skin when i used it everyday and i have really oily skin. But it worked great when i used it every other day or every other 2 days. And I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin since it does have big, rough beads.
Summer S.
Tacoma, WA
I have medium-heavy acne. My biggest problem is blackheads. I have tried so many treatments (ProActiv, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Clinique, etc) but NOTHING works. I read the reviews about this and bought it. I've used it every night for 2 weeks now, and see only a VERY slight difference. The first week my acne got worse, fast. I had 4 breakouts. but then they calmed down, and not my skin looks a little bit better, but not very noticeable.
Julia J.
I've been using this scrub for almost a year and it really helps my face so it isn't too oily. The product feels great on my skin and leaves my face feeling fresh. I use it in the shower and leave it on my face while I shampoo my hair. It has been working really good, no oil on my face, feels fresh, and leaves it feeling smooth.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
I've been using St. Ives Apricot scrub for many years and I love it! It always makes my skin smooth and I feel good about the fact that I'm exfoliating dead skin cells off my face. It's a refreshing scent and has natural apricot seed grounds in it. An important thing to keep in mind though is not to scrub too hard. Apricot grounds are already very hard, so scrubbing it in roughly can damage skin. Gently rub over the surface of your skin.
Madison S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this product. I have been using it nonstop since I have received it in my Campus VoxBox. Even though I had read that some of the ingredients are not the best for skincare, I continue to use it because I see the results. It does a great job of exfoliating my skin. My skin feels super clean afterwards and I have definitely seen a reduction of blackheads. It's very reasonably priced and can be found at just about any drugstore.
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far the best exfoliating face wash I have ever used! I have oily skin and this wash really keeps it in check. My skin is a lot brighter and my breakouts are less often. I love that it's cheap and can be found at any drug store. It does smell kind of chemically but that does not take away from how well it works.
Taryn C.
I've been using this face scrub for many years and it never fails me. I have tough skin that needs a rough face scrub. I mostly use it during the winter when my skin gets really dry. It wipes away all the dead skin and leaves my skin extra soft. It's an amazing exfoliant and works much better than any face wash.
Rachel G.
Jackson, MI
My husband bought this scrub for me. I usually bought the pink lemonade variety for myself, which is a gentler scrub. At first I was hesitant to use this, but it actually works great! It's not too harsh on the skin, which was my fear, especially as I have sensitive skin. I actually prefer to use it on my body too!
Robin P.
Coalport, PA
I have used this scrub previously. I found this scrub dried out my skin after I used a repeatedly. It definitely left my face feeling soft and fresh but my skin would eventually dry out, leaving it feeling tight. I currently use St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub. It works just a little better for my skin than the blemish and blackhead scrub. Overall, I would recommend it but it may dry out your skin depending on how sensitive your skin is.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.