BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dani H.
Concord, NC
St. Ives really made a winner with this scrub. The smell is amazing, it's not as harsh and abrasive as others, and it leaves your face super soft.

I use this scrub about 4 times a week as a part of a morning routine and I get compliments all the time about my skin! Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this one.

If you'd rather try a cheaper one, the Target brand (as shown in picture) works almost as well and it's a bit cheaper!
Robin P.
Coalport, PA
I have used this scrub previously. I found this scrub dried out my skin after I used a repeatedly. It definitely left my face feeling soft and fresh but my skin would eventually dry out, leaving it feeling tight. I currently use St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub. It works just a little better for my skin than the blemish and blackhead scrub. Overall, I would recommend it but it may dry out your skin depending on how sensitive your skin is.
Rachel G.
Jackson, MI
My husband bought this scrub for me. I usually bought the pink lemonade variety for myself, which is a gentler scrub. At first I was hesitant to use this, but it actually works great! It's not too harsh on the skin, which was my fear, especially as I have sensitive skin. I actually prefer to use it on my body too!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
I seriously love this scrub. It exfoliates, cleanses, and helps fight blackheads and acne. That's pretty much what every person is looking for in face products but all in one. It is so gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate my usually sensitive skin. I love this scrub so much I buy the travel size version of it (which sells for less than $3) and tell my friends to try it. No one has ever been dissatisfied with it :) BONUS: it smells good
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
I've been using St. Ives Apricot scrub for many years and I love it! It always makes my skin smooth and I feel good about the fact that I'm exfoliating dead skin cells off my face. It's a refreshing scent and has natural apricot seed grounds in it. An important thing to keep in mind though is not to scrub too hard. Apricot grounds are already very hard, so scrubbing it in roughly can damage skin. Gently rub over the surface of your skin.
Wendy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Of the lot of facial products I have, the St. Ives Apricot Scrub is something I'd definitely recommend to people. I am unsure of its claims for 'blemish and blackhead control,' since I don't use it as often. However, it cleans and exfoliates the face quite well and leaves the skin feeling smooth and not at all dry.
Eilish F.
I use this three or four times a week to wash my face at night. I put this on my face and then I brush my teeth or brush my hair while this is sitting on my face. After I do this, I then wash it off. It helped me control my oils, this helped out my acne scaring some how, and it would help my break outs (which is a must have thing for me beause I have oily skin and a lot of acne scarring).And it's cheap from the drugstore. It's amazing.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I used to use this when I was a teenager (13-17) but afterwards I learned that if you have combo skin with acne this is not a good product for you or if you have sensitive skin. I read that the apricot actually causes more acne because it is not paired with a soothing ingredient like oatmeal... so overall it's good for oily to very oily skin, even dry but not the best for combo!
Summer S.
Tacoma, WA
I have medium-heavy acne. My biggest problem is blackheads. I have tried so many treatments (ProActiv, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Clinique, etc) but NOTHING works. I read the reviews about this and bought it. I've used it every night for 2 weeks now, and see only a VERY slight difference. The first week my acne got worse, fast. I had 4 breakouts. but then they calmed down, and not my skin looks a little bit better, but not very noticeable.
Sarah R.
Beachwood, NJ
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I had gotten very bad breakouts from being on an extended steroid regimen, and this is the only product that would clear my problems. My breakouts decreased drastically. The only thing I would say is be careful if you have dry skin, my skin at that time was very very oily and this helped to control that. However I was also using the product three times a day, so perhaps less vigorous use could work for those with dry skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.