BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
This has become my favorite face wash of all time! I started using it late 2011 and since then I don't think about any other brand face wash! I love apricot, but I love this face wash more! I noticed that I rarely break out, unless I approach the time of the month... but overall it leaves me feeling clean and not oily.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I own this product and while the product works very well in providing smooth skin there are cons that people should worry about. It has tiny hard fragments that can damage the skin when you exfoliate, it does feel kind of harsh even when light pressure is applied. I use this product just rarely when I really need it.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't have blackheads and I rarely get blemishes. I actually started getting blemishes after using this scrub. I usually get the fresh skin one, but they were out and this was had an extra 50% more bonus, so I got it. I still use it but I use less than a dime sized amount to clean my whole face just because of my reaction to it. St. Ives products are good and the fresh skin or sensitive skin ones are the ones I like best in the apricot scrubs.
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
My aesthetics professor shook her head at me last year when I said that I used this product. Apparently it is horrible for your face. Because the apricot shells that are used are not milled to a finer consistency they tear your skin. This allows bacteria to infect the area and wears down the top layer of your skin. Since I have dry skin it seems to add to it by tearing certain areas and leaving them flaky. I prefer to use this on my feet now.
Stephanie M.
Sacramento , CA
This is a great inexpensive product. You can get this product at any drug store and is less than $10 (depending on the store). You have to get this product use to your skin, but I can defiantly say this product is not for everyone. It can be rough on the skin the first couple of days, but I love that it’s moisturizing. Even though it is advertise to help with breakout and blackhead, that not the case. I usually just use this product when my skin is very dry and needs to be moisturized. Overall, it’s a great exfoliant.
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
A friend of mine in my Spanish class shared her secret to blemish-free skin. Granted I was in 9th grade at the time and had no idea my skin was so different from hers.

But I love how clear and smooth my skin feels after using it. I use it twice a week in the shower and scrub my face, neck, shoulders and chest. I learned that using it more than 2-3 times a week can make oily skin MORE oily if used everyday, so try and stick to only 2 times a week.
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
Love this product. I have been using it for years. I don't know if it does anything for the blemishes but it does buff away any dry skin or left over scans from acne. The exfoliant isn't too rough but it is aggressive. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth. Will continue to repurchase for many years to come.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a reasonably priced scrub that smells amazing and is very gritty in texture. This may be too harsh to use on sensitive skin but I like to use it on my back or shoulders in addition to my face. I have repurchased this at least 3 times and will continue to do so. Easy squeeze packaging.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
I haven't used this scrub for a long time yet, but the scrub has these large leads inside of it that you use to exfoliate your face with. I feel like it's working. My face feels all clean and smooth after scrub. However, if your blackheads are too deep, I don't think it will get rid of them.
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
This is such a great exfoliate, so safe to use every day. I use this product every other day since my face is oily/combination. But I use this almost every day in the warmer months. Thus stuff is the best and I have tried my handful of high end exfoliators and this by far is the most affordable product on the market with a high end effect. I would cry if they would discontinue this product. I usually get the one in the jar, the tube works just fine.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.