BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alexandra Abigail G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My face appears brighter after using this. I love the cooling and fresh feeling it gives and how soft and clean it leaves my skin feeling afterward. I have tried other facial scrubs and they tend to sting and burn my skin. I love the delicious smell of apricots of this scrub. It smells very natural and almost edible. I don't think there is anything that compares to this scrub for the price and quality it has. I highly recommend this scrub to anyone!
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
My aesthetics professor shook her head at me last year when I said that I used this product. Apparently it is horrible for your face. Because the apricot shells that are used are not milled to a finer consistency they tear your skin. This allows bacteria to infect the area and wears down the top layer of your skin. Since I have dry skin it seems to add to it by tearing certain areas and leaving them flaky. I prefer to use this on my feet now.
Carolyn S.
I love this product. This is my go to skincare product. I have awful pores and this does the trick to help get rid of all of the dirt and stuff. Some people think this scrub doesn't work, and I'm sure its different on all skin types, but you really need to stick with it for a few weeks to actually see if it works. You can't just give it a couple of days. It's also very affordable and easy to find, which is great for a girl on a budget like me.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I recently purchased the St. Ives apricot scrub, namely the newer model which is called Fresh Skin, per a review I saw on Influenster :) I'm so glad I did! I was looking for an inexpensive, yet gentle and effective scrub to use a few days throughout the week. I only use it on my problem areas i.e. my T-zone, but I'm positive it wouldn't cause any issues on the rest of my face. I love the smell and the fact that it's sulfate and paraben free!
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is in my top 3 list of skin care product. My skin is very sensitive, I've been using this since I was 15 and it hasn't caused any adverse reactions. It exfoliates perfectly, controls my breakouts instantly and cleans my pores. I use it everyday when II have breakouts and once a week when I don't because I'm too lazy. It lasts long, a little goes a long way.DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Dominique C.
Hands down the BEST drugstore facial scrub that I have used. It's absolutely phenomenal. A little goes a long way. You get a good amount of product so it should last you pretty long. I use mine every single day, and it lasts me for about 2-3 weeks. It's very gentle on the skin even though it claims to be an exfoliator.
karen h.
fargo, ND
This is a really good scrub from the drugstore. I found it very effective. The o my thing I didn't like is that the grains would always end up in my eyes. Which hurt a lot. I found it at target and I've seen it at many drugstore. I think the packaging is nice because of the squeeze tube makes it easy to get product out.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
I can honestly say that i have been buying this for years. The bottle lasts me months, so I don't need to get it often. A little bit goes a long way. I know some people don't like how harsh this is, but this is what I look forward too. It does make my face smoothr. Whenever my skin feels dry, or dirty, I just use this and it leaves it feeling fresh. Also, whenever I get a bad breakout, I use this and the next day my skin is noticeably smoothr.
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This is the only physical exfoliator that is rough enough to keep my skin smooth and clog-free. It's cheap, doesn't smell offensive, has practical packaging, and even has salicylic acid. I've used this scrub for years, and I don't plan on switching to anything else!

*Note: this might not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Julia S.
Holmdel, NJ
This scrub is a great scrub, i don't really care for it as a scrub you would use outside of the shower- just because the pieces get in your hair and stuff, but it is a great scrub. it might be rough for some, but it is great if you focus it on blackhead prone areas.
I've never had it happen to me but I've heard from some that the rough pieces in this product can get in your eye accidentally and it can scratch and be difficult to get out..
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.