BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Michelle S.
By far the best facial scrub I've used. The men in my family don't used facial products, but they love this! My dad actually got me to start using this ages ago and I never stopped. I only use it once or twice a week and just wash my face with a cleanser in between. You don't need a lot of the product for it to be effective.
Maria F.
I love the smell of this stuff! I love the natural ingredients in it. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I use it once a week to get the dead skin off my face and it does it's job.
Elise M.
Detroit, MI
This product smells great and at first seems to have wonderful results. My skin seemed smooth and soft, but a friend of mine started experiencing some odd effects after using it for about a year. She consulted a dermatologist and he told her to immediately stop using this product.
The apricot kernels are far too harsh for everyday use. In fact, I'd hesitate to use it even once a week. The problem is that the damage typically isn't noticeable until you've been using it for a while; it makes your skin easily irritated and actually more prone to breakouts.

There are far, far better exfoliants out there.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I use this everyday and it cleans great!!! It really exfoliates your skin and gets deep into your pores getting rid of all oils and dirt. The smell is great, and it doesn't irritate my skin, and I have sensitive skin. This is definitely a five star product!!! I recommend this to everyone!
Tara B.
I have tried many higher end scrubs and drug store scrubs. I always end up going back to this one. I just like the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. It is not to rough on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and this causes me no irritation. The price is reasonable and I will continue to purchase. Over all great product.
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
I am a facial care lover and this St. Ives blemish control apricot scrub is a must have.
This scrub smells very nice and cleans deep. I like how soft and clean leaves my skin. And I not sure if just me but I notice a mate velvet efect on my face after used. The price is very affordable and you can't find it in all the
Stores.
Desiree B.
Orange Park, FL
I've used dozens and dozens of exfoliates over the years, but I always come back to this one. Yes, as other have said, it is rough. That's why it's call an exfoliate. You aren't supposed to use it every single day. Use it when your face needs a little TLC and you're going to put on a heavy moisturizer afterwards. Also, you do not need very much at all. A little truly goes a long way. My face always feel so smooth and refreshed after using this product.
Rebecca J.
I received this product in a vox box just two weeks ago and it couldn't have come at a better time. Prom was just the next week after I got it and (of course) my face was having a major break out. I used this product 4 times the week before prom and I noticed such a significant difference in my skin! It reduced the redness of my pimples and smoothd the surface od my skin which made my makeup application near flawless. I am SO impressed with this product!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was recommended this product so I thought I would pick some up at wallgreens yesterday,

I am very pleased with this product not only is it great value for money but actually does what I want it to do unlike so many of products of its kind.

The grains are big which enables a really good and deep exfoliate
Eddy O.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
This product seem great the first few times you use it. Sure you try it and your skin feels baby soft. In long term effects the exfoliating beads will damage your skin. the beads are too large to use as it is directed. I found that following the directions given made my face red almost raw like. (even a breeze stung) I don't recommend using this product daily if at all. Be careful!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.