St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I bought this product for the exfoliating; it was the #1 drugstore brand, but I stopped using it. I was talking to my skincare woman at the salon and she said on the first day of school they taught about how harmful this product is for your skin. It's meant to exfoliate your feet more than your face. Will never use again.
I have used this exfoliator for year, it has bigger beads so it might be harsh on more sensitive skin but it gets the job of removing dead skin done well, it doesn’t cause me to break out but it doesn’t seems to really prevent it either though.
I personally do not like this scrub. While it has a pleasant packaging, the scrub itself is very abrasive and leaves your skin raw and red. It also leaves a thin residue on your skin following use. I did not like this product and I would not purchase it again.
Only exfoliator Ive loved!Its perfect for combination skin and helps a lot to get off all the dirt from your face! Its not the best for sensitive skin since it is a very deep exfoliator. I also love the new look for them!
I like this scrub. It definitely exfoliates well but can also feel rough. I was using it regularly but found it to be too harsh for my fair skin. It often left my skin red from scrubbing. I would recommend it for occasional but not regular use of your skin is fair or sensitive
Exfoliating? Definitely! It scrubs away dirt leaving skin baby bum soft. Exceeded my expectations I didn’t expect much for the price. I am a first time user and I am impressed. Great scrub with actual scrubbing beads instead of plastic ones. I bought it at Target like I do with most of my skincare products. I’d recommend it
I absolutely love this face wash. The beads in it help exfoliate your skin really well. They basically remove the top layer of dead skin from your face and leave you with a silky smooth face. It also really helped clear up some of my acne on my chin area.
this is a good face wash. it is not to terrible it is good on the wallet. it worked well but it did make my face a little dry. so i had to use extra moisture. the package is nice and it is easy to squeeze out. there are needs in the face wash it is good for exploration.
I use this St. Ives face wash as a weekly exfoliater or when I'm needing to get a full face of makeup off! I love the little Micro beads in it, it really gets your face clean! My face is always so much brighter and smooth after using this. And it's extremely affordable!
I’ve been using this product for 2 weeks now. The first day I used it I rinsed it out of my face and my face felt fresh and smooth. Ive been using it ever since and the only problem is that once in a while a pimple pops up on my face but goes away the next day or over night.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos