BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Evie L.
I bought this product for the exfoliating; it was the #1 drugstore brand, but I stopped using it. I was talking to my skincare woman at the salon and she said on the first day of school they taught about how harmful this product is for your skin. It's meant to exfoliate your feet more than your face. Will never use again.
Autumn H.
I have used this exfoliator for year, it has bigger beads so it might be harsh on more sensitive skin but it gets the job of removing dead skin done well, it doesn’t cause me to break out but it doesn’t seems to really prevent it either though.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton , PA
I personally do not like this scrub. While it has a pleasant packaging, the scrub itself is very  abrasive  and leaves your skin raw and red. It also leaves a thin residue on your skin following use. I did not like this product and I would not purchase it again.
Isabella B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only exfoliator Ive loved!Its perfect for combination skin and helps a lot to get off all the dirt from your face! Its not the best for sensitive skin since it is a very deep exfoliator. I also love the new look for them!
CaroMcKee13 M.
I like this scrub. It definitely exfoliates well but can also feel rough. I was using it regularly but found it to be too harsh for my fair skin. It often left my skin red from scrubbing. I would recommend it for occasional but not regular use of your skin is fair or sensitive
Vuyelwa L.
Exfoliating? Definitely! It scrubs away dirt leaving skin baby bum soft. Exceeded my expectations I didn’t expect much for the price. I am a first time user and I am impressed. Great scrub with actual scrubbing beads instead of plastic ones. I bought it at Target like I do with most of my skincare products. I’d recommend it
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I absolutely love this face wash. The beads in it help exfoliate your skin really well. They basically remove the top layer of dead skin from your face and leave you with a silky smooth face. It also really helped clear up some of my acne on my chin area.
Amanda H.
this is a good face wash. it is not to terrible it is good on the wallet. it worked well but it did make my face a little dry. so i had to use extra moisture. the package is nice and it is easy to squeeze out. there are needs in the face wash it is good for exploration.
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I use this St. Ives face wash as a weekly exfoliater or when I'm needing to get a full face of makeup off! I love the little Micro beads in it, it really gets your face clean! My face is always so much brighter and smooth after using this. And it's extremely affordable!
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I’ve been using this product for 2 weeks now. The first day I used it I rinsed it out of my face and my face felt fresh and smooth. Ive been using it ever since and the only problem is that once in a while a pimple pops up on my face but goes away the next day or over night.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.