BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Malaika D.
Charlotte, NC
This is definitely my go-to exfoliating scrub! I use it often (about 1-2 times a week) to prevent breakouts and keep my pores clean and free of any product build up, especially since I wear makeup most days out of the week.

I have tried other facial scrubs, even more high end ones like the MAC volcanic ash exfoliator and I didn't like it as much as this one! I even use it on my body every now and then to keep my skin smooth. Can somebody say holy-grail?!
Taylor C.
ACWORTH, GA
I really love this exfoliator! I use this sometimes once a week and it leaves your skin very soft and still hydrated. a lot of scrubs and masks can dry out you skin and that's never happened to me with this product. it is one of my fa protection skin products, and it doesn't break the bank. also, if you have loose skin around other parts of your body, you should this scrub to tighten your skin. It's cheap and this great, what more do you need!
Dymone M.
Orlando, FL
My skin has never been any better with using this product. I purchased this scrub at my local Walmart for only 5 dollars. The bottle doesn't seem that large but you only need a dime size to cover your entire face. I am going to continue to purchase this scrub as it has taken my skin to another level of softness and beauty.
Stephany P.
I have been using this face scrub for about a year. I can simply state that it is one of my holy grail items. I have combination skins, and get dry patches around my nose, chin, and mouth area. This scrub does the job just right. It has a subtle smell...good smell and the exfoliating grain is just abrasive enough so that it removes all of the dry skin. I use this once every other day to avoid over exfoliating. It leave my skins extremely smooth. For best results, I recommend rinsing face with luke warm water to open the pores, and after application the same. Finalizing it with cooler water to seal the pores. Best of all...it's completely affordable, it runs about $3 at Wal-Mart! Great Price!
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
I've found this product is good for some people, but for me, my mom, nieces and other I know we all seem to break out from it. Instead of exfoliating and leaving us with smooth skin we end up with blemishes, and sometimes rashes. If you are someone who can tolerate this, the price isn't bad at all, but for me... it doesn't matter how good a deal it is.... it just makes my face worse. I've moved to Clinique and even Clean & Clear every once and awhile.
Yolanda H.
San Anselmo, CA
This scrub can be great exfoliating, leaves the skin smooth but unfortunately because the beads in the scrub are not round, it does cause micro-cuts whether we notice or not. I used to use this during high school and a couple years after until I became a skin care professional. I wish I could say this is best alternative for high end scrub but I could find better one. I suggest if you want to continue being loyal to this product, use it only 2 times a week, or once. I suggest watch pressure while scrubbing if use continued.
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always loved St. Ives' facial care line; I used to love their body wash, but my skin doesn't like the SLS, so I had to stop. This scrub is wonderful as an every other day, or an every two days facial treat for acne prone skin; I say this because I have used it on a daily basis and my skin was always super dry, maybe from the salicylic acid. I do love how my face feels after I rinse this scrub off my skin; it's almost like a cool and clean feeling.
Holly H.
Mill City, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely works great. The walnut shell for exfoliating instead of the microbeads is a plus - it seems to clean better. It's very very nice on the skin. I did notice a little bit of drying maybe I overused it? But for the price I definitely recommend it. Don't get it in your eyes though (it was an accident) it burns so bad.
marisa N.
Wildomar, CA
Anyone else feel gross after a long day or a work out?
Well this little baby leaves your skin feeling soo refreshed and rejuvenated
i used this product every time i shower because you don't want to use this product daily..over exfoliating can actually CAUSE breakouts so every other day is better!
you can use this product on your whole body which is AWESOME!
another tip is to - use this product BEFORE shaving your legs.. this will eliminate any shaving bumps or ingrown hairs in the future and leave your legs silky smooth :D
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
I use this everyday and it cleans great!!! It really exfoliates your skin and gets deep into your pores getting rid of all oils and dirt. The smell is great, and it doesn't irritate my skin, and I have sensitive skin. This is definitely a five star product!!! I recommend this to everyone!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.