BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tahani O.
Birmingham, AL
I used this for about two years because I was having some trouble with breakouts on my t-zone area. I tend to break out when I sweat, so the fact that this product dries the skin, it really helped me get my breakouts under control! I don't use it as often because I've come to find out that using scrubs "daily" as they say you should use them, is not always best. I love the smell of the product and the little exfoliating beads really seem to be doing their job!
samantha d.
Hartwell, GA
This product makes my skin feel so good. i use this every time i use make up well after i take my make up off my skin is left dry and not soft, but has long as i use this after make up my skin is left soft and smooth and feeling nice, if you have not used this you should go try it gets all the dry skin off and leaves you with the soft and the smell of this product is really nice as well so go try and at wal-mart they have sample sizes for ninety eight cents.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
This is the only facial cleaner/exfoliating scrub that I use. I've tried generic apricot scrubs as well as name brand face cleaners like Loreal Go 360 and none of them compare to this one. My face is blemish and blackhead free and I always get compliments on my skin, so I don't plan on giving this up anytime soon.
susanna a.
I have been using this for years and I must say this is an incredible product. It does a great job at removing dead skin. I have also noticed this really minimizes hyper pigmentation with regular use. I even use this on my body (great for back) This Saint Ives scrub has been a staple and for the price you honestly can't do better!
Stephanie R.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have been using this product for 13 years. I have very sensitive skin, so this works perfect. I use have bad acne but after using this product 3 or 4 times a week my skin is better than before. However I prefer to use the "Fresh Skin
INVIGORATING APRICOT SCRUB" works wonders. My skin feels clean and smooth no other product gives me the same cleanliness as this one does. All my family members and friends use it because of me!!
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
An oldie but goodie I recently we fell in love with it was used by my aunties and my mother growing up and I recently purchased it in the store it is amazing for fighting the small little bumps that we found on my face everyday it really smooth your skin out and make sure poor small it smells really nice it's a very good exfoliator
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have oily skin and I get black heads on my nose and chin area quite often. I started using St. Ives back when I was a teenager and it was the only product that helped me get rid of the gunk on my face without over drying it. This scrub isn't overly harsh and with my sensitive skin that's a major plus. This scrub is a perfect way to exfoliate and cleanse your face without going to a professional for an expensive facial. I will continue to use this face scrub.
LaNessa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub and have used it for years. It was one of the first facial scrubs I ever used. It exfoliating great and leaves my skin feeling smooth. It also smells great! normally buy it at Target. It is not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this is you are looking for an effective, inexpensive facial scrub.
Michelle S.
By far the best facial scrub I've used. The men in my family don't used facial products, but they love this! My dad actually got me to start using this ages ago and I never stopped. I only use it once or twice a week and just wash my face with a cleanser in between. You don't need a lot of the product for it to be effective.
christie r.
Newnan, GA
I LOVE this scrub! I tend to break out and when I do this is the first thing I reach for! This scrub feels a bit rough, but it really works for me. I put this on when I hop in the tub and let it sit for a bit, then I apply light pressure (or not so light) as I rub it into my face. A few swipes with a wash rag and ta-da! super clean feeling, soft, glowing skin! After the second use I find that most of my acne has disappeared! LOVE this scrub!!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.