BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this face scrub. After using it my face feels really smooth and the dark spots on my face has disappeared a lot. I use in circular motion and I use a wash cloth to remove product to avoid to from getting it all over the place. Be sure to wash your face before applying this scrub. This works amazing for the both men in women. After my boyfriend seen how my skin was glowing, he had me go to buy him one to avoid shaving bumps. The only scrub I would ever use.
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
A classic product from my childhood that I have always loved, especially because I have oily skin (similar to that of an olive oil press). However the natural grit in this product is extremely rough and if not used gently can over exfoliate the skin. It may be best worked into a skincare regimen a couple of times a week as opposed to using it daily. I am an esthetician so I am speaking from an educated point of view. It is possible to over exfoliate with this product.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
My mother used this and she introduced me to it a few years ago. It's amazing, I use it every other night and I love the feeling of my skin afterwards. I don't recommend using it every night for, over exfoliating can damage the skin and will do more harm than good. But it used right, it's a life changer.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. My grandmother used this when I was a little girl!!! It was in a jar then. It says a lot for a product to be around for a while in this day of product overload!
This stuff is great for exfoliating the skin and it's gentle enough to use regularly. I do not experience irritation when I use this product. And, it's effective for removing blackheads. My skin feels very smooth when I use it and it's helps me keep a flawless complexion.
Lauren H.
Carrollton, TX
I used to hardly ever wash my face, but now that I do it more often the only types of wash that I like to use are scrubs, and this is the best one that I have tried to date. For starters, it smells nice. I don't have as much a problem with pimples as I do with whiteheads/blackheads/pore size, and this worked wonderfully for all of the above. Right after I washed and dried my face I could see and feel a difference. I have pretty dry skin and this left my face feeling soft and not dried out, so that was a huge positive; my face as a whole looked much more smooth and definitely more clean than before. I actually love this stuff!
Laraisa G.
For me this was a BIG no. I used the product one time and my face started breaking out with little pimples everywhere. I checked the expiration date and it was still good. This product actually made my face worse than it already was which is weird especially for me because I typically have pretty good skin. This has also happened to a friend of mine with oily skin so please be careful ladies! #Skincare #Awareness #Influenster #StIves
Paola A.
Dallas, TX
I am obsessed with this product!! Did I mention I'm obsessed!? lol
This is my skin's holy grail. Because it is subtle enough to use more than twice a week. I use this everyday to scrub out dirt and left over makeup from my day. Whether it is during the day, while in the shower, or before bed, this product really does what it promises.
I've been using it since 8th grade and I am now a senior in college. In 8th grade I began to break out and I used this alone twice a day. Ever since I have never had an acne problem.
Definitely recommend!! :D
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
This scrub is not only great for acne-prone skin but anybody who is in the need of a deep exfoliation. I use this more for exfoliating purposes since I don't have acne-prone skin. It keeps my skin looking less dull and more fresh and supple. Immediatly after washing the scrub off, you can feel the difference in your skin. You would have never thought your skin could get any softer but then you come across this product and realize you were wrong. A great 2-in-1 product!
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I want to start by saying that The price point is such a great value! I think this is at Walmart for $2-$3, I've been using this as my main cleanser for a few years now. I really like how the exfoliating beads don't dissolve like how the clean and clear cleansers do, and I feel like I can really scrub my face clean! I wash a little harder than the average person and I can tell this exfoliating cleanser gets me feeling 100% dirt free! Not to mention st Ives is cruelty free and all natural, definitely a plus for me when it comes to skincare.
Erika E.
Cumberland, MD
This apricot scrub is for oily skin/acne prone skin/ or for the occasional exfoliation. I have oily skin/acne prone...I use this on a regular basis. It keeps my skin smooth and clear. If I stop using the scrub for some time (which I have before to see how my skin would react) my skin takes a turn for the worse. If you use the scrub consistently it will keep your skin looking, feeling, and smelling fresh. This product isn't for people with sensitive skin or normal skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.