BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carolyn B.
Sarasota, FL
After many years of trying different face scrubs this one is by far the winner and the only one I have been buying for a couple years now. You just can't beat the texture and my skin just feels so clean after I use it. I have very oily skin and I use a lot of makeup and this takes everything off the face without irritating it or drying it out!
Martha C.
Wichita, KS
I really like this as an exfoliator. It's pretty effective and smells and feels nice.

I wouldn't use it more than a couple times a week because it is so exfoliating, but it's a great addition to your skin care routine.

Take note that this will leave little granules deep in the bristles of a Clarisonic-type brush. It doesn't affect how mine works, but it is kinda gross looking and hard to clean out
Kelly B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Best scrub ever! Since Aprie Apricot went off market, I've used for many years. Has 2 percent Salic acid which is great for blackheads and white ads especially mixed with the scrubbing. Gentle enough to use daily twice. I keep a tube in every bathroom and at every sink for quick washs. Love using it In the shower on my neck and chest also.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub. My grandmother used this when I was a little girl!!! It was in a jar then. It says a lot for a product to be around for a while in this day of product overload!
This stuff is great for exfoliating the skin and it's gentle enough to use regularly. I do not experience irritation when I use this product. And, it's effective for removing blackheads. My skin feels very smooth when I use it and it's helps me keep a flawless complexion.
Cassi M.
ORLANDO, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I...I...do not have perfect skin...there, I said it! I have combination skin, and I at times get blackheads, and ever since I started using this (umm, I'd say, about a year ago)...I noticed that after a couple of weeks...WEEKS, the blackheads stopped showing up as much, I don't get them often at all, my skin isn't as oily in the T-Zone...and, I had chicken pox scars on my cheeks that have almost disappeared. This stuff is fantastic! I recommend it to anyone anywhere!
Lexus S.
Orlando, FL
I experienced my first break out in sixth grade. It was embarassing and I felt ashamed and had never purchased a face cleanser before. My godmother told me all about this product and I have used this ever since!! To this day it still leaves my skin fresh, silky smooth, and most importantly CLEAN!!
I do not use it everyday because sometimes your skind just needs a simple cleanser as simple as a foam wash or a bar soap cleanser so I use this every other day. It literally is so refreshing it feels like you have just applied apricots all over your face. It really deep cleanses and exfoliates just like the product says it will.
After using this, you'll feel like you have a whole new face! I will use this forever and ever
Melanie C.
I have to say that I actually love this! I was scared at first since I have such sensitive skin but it never gave me a reaction! I love the way my face feels after I have used it! I love to use it in the shower! I received this product from influenster! Thank you!
Gina A.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
A classic product from my childhood that I have always loved, especially because I have oily skin (similar to that of an olive oil press). However the natural grit in this product is extremely rough and if not used gently can over exfoliate the skin. It may be best worked into a skincare regimen a couple of times a week as opposed to using it daily. I am an esthetician so I am speaking from an educated point of view. It is possible to over exfoliate with this product.
Shawna G.
Poway, CA
This is by far my favorite and most purchased product! You can buy it at any drug store/grocery store, I get mine at Walmart. The packaging is nice and easy to use. I've used this stuff since I was in 5th grade! My mom always had it in her shower and I've used it ever since! I've tried other products but nothing and I mean nothing compares to the apricot facial scrub! It is the BEST! I totally stand by it and I recommend to all my friends! One of my best friends actually listened to me and bought it and his skin is AMAZING just like mine 😘
Shakira T.
Mount Holly, NJ
I have the worst blemish & blackhead problem of all time. On top of that, my skin is sensitive to harsh chemicals and mixtures. St Ives is a great way to work around all my problem areas. The scrub is rough, but I get the best results because of it. Its smells great and your skin comes out extremely smooth afterwards. I love this stuff!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.