BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shartina C.
Bowling Green, OH
I recently just purchased this from Walmart and I love how it tends to oily skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and amazing and it just brightens up my face I recommend it.
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
I use this 4 nights a week!! I have oily skin and black heads have been on my nose for YEARS! Since I started using this, about 5 weeks, I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. It's less oily, I rarely ever have break outs now, AND my black heads of years are so much better! My nose is so much clearer I love it.
Elixir P.
This feels great and makes your skin feel so smooth but it is actually VERY BAD for your skin. Look up the research articles - the apricot particles they use actually cause micro tears in your skin and cause inflammation in the long run. Not safe for your skin. Be careful with what ingredients are used in exfoliaters.  I dont recommend cause its very harsh on the skin even though you cannot see it. Research has shown. Go google for images
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! It smells amazing and it does a great job at cleaning and exfoliating my skin. I use it every night before I go to bed and have not had a breakout or barely any blemishes since I started using this product. I have repurchased this product many times because it doesn't only do what its supposed to, and well, but it is also affordable.
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this facial scrub! After I wash my face my face feels so smooth and flawless, & when I apply my foundation I don't have texture which is pretty amazing. The price is awesome it's super cheap it's around 4$ @walmart. Honestly I do recommend, just try and be gentle and I noticed that if you wet your hands and keep scrubbing it will get smoother and it won't be rough on your skin. I have really sensitive skin and I absolutely love it. ♡
Kimberly C.
Midlothian , TX
One night when I stayed at my besties place, When I took a shower the next morning... she had it in there. She doesn't know, but I used some if it LOL I used it on my entire body, Being I have suffered from body acne all my life. And I was impressed! Love the smell, and how soft your skin feels while using it. I went out the next day and bought it for myself! I have always had major body acne, use so many products. This a long with my birth control I'm on now, has reduced my acne!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been St. Ives apricot scrub since I can remember; in fact, it's the only thing that has ever worked on my skin!

Before using this product it's good to know that a little goes a very long way. And also know that it isn't good for every skin type.

Before using on your face, test it out on your arms or chest and see how your skin reacts to the scrub. When I used it on my face, I use a pea sized amount with a little bit of water. It makes it less rough and yet still does enough to help clear up my skin!

Great product if it works for your skin type!
Michelle H.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mother and I both have used St. Ives Apricot scrub for years. My skin feels so refreshed and soft after rinsing this product off. It truly sloughs off dead skin cells.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my holy grail drugstore facial scrub. I use this one to two nights a week. Since it has a pretty rough scrub to it, I like to mix it with a little water and gently rub my face. I like to leave it on my skin for about 10 minutes so it can sink into my pores. I usually put this on in the bath and soak while it's on my face. It's like having your own spa night!
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The product def went through a trial run at first. When I first started using it a year ago my face break out. but that was expected because I have sensitive skin and whenever i do use a new product on my face it does that. after the break out I used it twice a week not daily. So after using it twice I week I noticed a big difference in my face the black heads was gone! Now I use it every day. Sometimes even twice a day! I love this stuff!! The price is also really budget friendly.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.