St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Its way to rough and the beads are small plastic pieces that don't dissolve. I highly recommend you look more into this product because it could possibly damage your skin.
I use this stuff constantly. I must have repurchased a dozen times! It's an amazing value for the amount of product and the low price. It's a very coarse exfoliator so I don't use on my face as directed, instead I use as an overall body scrub (I use Vasanti BrightenUp on my face). The apricot smells great! And I love the consistency of the scrub itself.
I've been using this product for years and it's my absolute favorite. i have oily skin-this product not only removes the oil and cleanses my skin, but also exfoliates leaving my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. with that said that it is a scrub, DO NOT scrub this on your face- it will hurt. use a gentle hand and massage the product on your face. also, although you can use this as a daily cleanser, it may be a bit abrasive and start drying your skin- i only use this one or twice a week.
I am practically in love with St Ives face wash. I use this product religiously every day and I truly believe it has made my skin impeccably smooth and radiant. Not to mention, it is affordable. I buy mine from target and it lasts me forever until I need to buy another bottle!
I was "blessed" to be born with very large pores on my nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead. I use this scrub every other day in the shower, alternating with a sensitive facial wash. I love the grittiness of st ives. Its the only cleanser that I can *feel* working. My skin is super soft when I'm done. And my pores appear smaller when i use it consistently.
YEs!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! Been using it since I was a freshman in high school (I just graduated college). It makes my skin actually flawless. I have pretty good skin naturally, but this gets rid of any imperfections that I might have. I use it in the shower, and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I just adore this and wouldn't ever use anything else. I also like that it uses a natural exfoliant rather than microbeads because microbes are so damaging to the marine ecosystem. Would definitely recommend using this product, because its safe for the fishes and will make your skin feel so good!
Throughout the years, I have tried many different face washes to really cleanse my oily skin. But nothing did the trick until I tried this face wash. I absolutely love it! I have sensitive skin and I use this face wash 2x a day without it drying my face out. It exfoliates my skin and makes me feel very clean after I use it. It also takes care of breakouts quickly and keeps my skin from breaking out. It is GREAT at (gently!) scrubbing away all the oil and dirt that accumulates in my pores throughout the day. And it's well priced! Can't as for anything better than that!
I use this product a couple times a week before bed with my olay pro x when I really feel like my face needs some serious exfoliation. I do have combination skin that is primarily oily and shiny in the summer along with blackheads and enlarged pores. Easy to say my skin is frustrating! This product really helps though and I've been using it for years, I can't use everyday because it can be a little harsh and cause my skin to dry out. Other than that though I truly love this face wash!!
I suffered from acne for a long time and tried everything under the sun and nothing worked. I purchased this one day for the hell of it and my acne finally went away! I used this for about 2 years before I ended up purchasing a higher end product. If there comes a day when I can't afford my current skin care products I'll definitely purchase this again.
This facial scrub cleans and clears out pores very well to the extent that pimples are not formed and takes away all oil but not a lot as to strip the skin of its moisture
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos