St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has to be my all-time favorite scrub that I use day and night. I have gone through more than 5 tubes. The smell is Pleasant and the foliate of the scrub is not to harsh on my skin. I love this. ❤❤
Its really good for exfoilating your skin. As a mask it works better and reduces acne. Its not a "package" its just a container. The price is pretty cheap but works good for the price you pay. Not disapointing at at all. I would definetly recommend to anyone that has bad acne.
I've been using this scrub every other day for about two months. It is a really great scrub, making your face feel really clean after you use it. It is very gentle and feels really good. I have seen a decrease of blemishes on most of my face. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell, but that is only my personal preference.
I’ve been using this a couple months now and i really like it! It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean! They are not expensive At all i usually get mine at ulta or Walmart! I definitely want to try more from this brand!
I love the clean feeling this scrub gives me. It is great for cleaning one's face in the shower. I wouldn't rely on this product alone for my skin care, but it is a good part of my routine. I would recommend this to someone with oily skin looking to get a deep clean feeling.
This is a great product but it drys my skin out very bad. It met my expectations in a way but, it left my face red and dry for a long time. I got the product from Walmart at a very great price compared to other retailers. I will buy again but there is a lot of room for improvement!
I used to use these products for a lomg time, until I found that the Walnut powder that its made with causes micro tears in your face. Is there something you can do to fix this, these really are amaxing products, but the point of using them is to take care of your skin, not damage it more! [product:st.-ives-blemish-control-apricot-scrub]
Loves this scrub it so cheap and effective. Takes all the flaky skin off my face during winter time. Helps with the blackheads around my nose. Makes my face feels smooth and since my face is smooth my makeup looks better.
I bought this product for the exfoliating; it was the #1 drugstore brand, but I stopped using it. I was talking to my skincare woman at the salon and she said on the first day of school they taught about how harmful this product is for your skin. It's meant to exfoliate your feet more than your face. Will never use again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos