BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Beautyy V.
Saint Paul, MN
This has to be my all-time favorite scrub that I use day and night. I have gone through more than 5 tubes. The smell is Pleasant and the foliate of the scrub is not to harsh on my skin. I love this. ❤❤
Savannah W.
Bristol
Its really good for exfoilating your skin. As a mask it works better and reduces acne. Its not a "package" its just a container. The price is pretty cheap but works good for the price you pay. Not disapointing at at all. I would definetly recommend to anyone that has bad acne.
Isabella D.
Westford
I've been using this scrub every other day for about two months. It is a really great scrub, making your face feel really clean after you use it. It is very gentle and feels really good. I have seen a decrease of blemishes on most of my face. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell, but that is only my personal preference.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve been using this a couple months now and i really like it! It leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean! They are not expensive At all i usually get mine at ulta or Walmart! I definitely want to try more from this brand!
Savannah R.
Poteau, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just recently picked up this product to give it a try. Let me tell ya, it works fantastic. It has little scrubbers in it that seriously deep clean your face. It left my face feeling super clean and it has begun to clear my face up🙌🏻
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I love the clean feeling this scrub gives me. It is great for cleaning one's face in the shower. I wouldn't rely on this product alone for my skin care, but it is a good part of my routine. I would recommend this to someone with oily skin looking to get a deep clean feeling.
Alexandria N.
Greenville
This is a great product but it drys my skin out very bad. It met my expectations in a way but, it left my face red and dry for a long time. I got the product from Walmart at a very great price compared to other retailers. I will buy again but there is a lot of room for improvement!
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
I used to use these products for a lomg time, until I found that the Walnut powder that its made with causes micro tears in your face. Is there something you can do to fix this, these really are amaxing products, but the point of using them is to take care of your skin, not damage it more! [product:st.-ives-blemish-control-apricot-scrub]
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loves this scrub it so cheap and effective. Takes all the flaky skin off my face during winter time. Helps with the blackheads around my nose. Makes my face feels smooth and since my face is smooth my makeup looks better.
Evie L.
I bought this product for the exfoliating; it was the #1 drugstore brand, but I stopped using it. I was talking to my skincare woman at the salon and she said on the first day of school they taught about how harmful this product is for your skin. It's meant to exfoliate your feet more than your face. Will never use again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.