BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anna R.
Dries out my skin a bit, but otherwise good and removes dead skin well. I noticed a bit of redness after using it the first couple of times, but then it didn't happen again.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just love this stuff. I am currently in my second bottle and already have a back up! This exfoliator can be quite gentle, you don't need to scrub very hard to see results, and it is mild enough that can be used daily. What I like the most is that it leaves your skin feeling clean, but not dried up. It also does a great job at clearing some dry patches in my face. Absolute favorite!
Shayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
I swear by this stuff!!! Absolutely the best exfoliating scrub I have ever used! I bought this the first time when I was doing my internship down in Nassau, Bahamas. Didn't expect much because it was pretty affordable (and usually the cheaper you go, the more "eh" the product is lol). But my goodness! I got so many compliments on my skin the next day! It literally cleared up my skin and all of it's impurities and allowed my skin to be extremely smooth and refreshed! I recommend this exfoliator to EVERYONE! You can use it as a scrub or a 10 minute face mask, which is great!
Andrea F.
I used to use this every morning in the shower when I struggled with blackheads on my nose. I went to a new dermatologist and he told me to stop immediately. I had noticed that If I didn't use this scrub every morning I could feel bumps on my nose within 24 hours. The doctor explained that the almond bits scrap and scratch everything away but the ingredients don't clean deep into the newly exposed pores. So that's why I could feel the gunk still in them the next day. He had me switch to products with chemical exfoliants instead (salicylic acid, glycolic, alpha hydroxy, fruit enzymes, etc) instead. Within 3 weeks my skin was smoothr and my blackheads were non-existant. I know only use this scrub for my back and shoulders before apply sunless tanner.
Jesus R.
Literally one of the best exfoliators out there. It's strong enough to remove whatever is on your face but gentle enough to not irritate it. I've bought this three times now and will always have it ready to use in my routine.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
I actually just bought this about one week ago,the price was extremely affordable I believe I paid about 5 dollars,as I stood in the aisle comparing active ingredients it had the same as the fancy ones who charged 20 for far less product. I have been using once daily for now and it has really helped with my skin already. I can feel it is softer and I'm not breaking out on my chin constantly! The blemishes I had already are starting to fade my pores feel tighter already after just knew week!
Alice C.
Von Ormy
This product takes me back to my teenage years. This was my go to product. I loved the smell and how it made my face feel. I don't like products high in alcohol and this one is not. After using your skin felt revived, and clean. I will have to look for this for my preteen girl as it is a great product and she is now at the age to start taking care of her skin.
member-b7481
It helped me with my acne problem so much! I really noticed a difference in my skin once I started using it now my skin looks great! It’s easy to get too its at like every store for really cheap too!
Ashley B.
Washington, DC
I don't feel like it did any better than other anti-blemish products at keeping acne at bay, but it definitely made my face feel smooth. Not too harsh and didn't dry me out.
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using St. Ives products for years, and I've always loved their face washes for my oily skin. Their products are gentle, and the prices are great. I actually avoid their apricot scrubs because I'm concerned that the walnut shell particles will scratch my skin, but I fell in love with their green tea scrub which uses hydrated silica spheres. I actually paid $10 for a tube, because I had so much trouble finding it and I love it so much. A little goes a LOOOOOONG way. Love! Love! Love!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.