BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shelby W.
I would not recommend this product at all! As a student who is attending school for skin care, this product will only cause irritation to your skin. The apricot and walnut are so abrasive to the skin that they cause microtears that can cause burning, redness and irritation. On the label it says you can use it daily, which is never recommended with abrasive Ingredients.
Clarinda C.
I have been using this for many years even when I was still younger. It helps in controlling my breakouts and clears blackheads.

I like that is has a faint smell of apricot/peachy kind and it is now overpowering. I also like the fact that it does not leave my skin dry unlike other cleansers I have used.

There are only few facial wash that I use and this is one of them.
Kareena E.
Fayetteville, GA
This product I find, works very well. I have very oily-acne prone skin. I use a foaming cleanser at night to give my pores a good deep cleaning, and then I use this in the morning to exfoliate the dead skin, zits and oil produced during the night. It helps the oil control during the day and I really feel like it helps to control the zits and help to prevent them just like it says. It especially works best in the shower,when your pores are already open from the steam and hot water and cleans the skin very well. It feels nice. I love it! Would recommend. And I am a pretty picky person haha
Bernadette H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I used to think that this was a good product, yes it does exfoliate, however, it doesn't do it in the right way. You are actually scrubbing and cutting your face with crushed up pieces of walnut shell. In turn, the tiny cuts leave your skin more susceptible to infections because the spots are open. I would never recommend this to anyone, unless you use it on your feet.
Meridian G.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh. This stuff. THIS STUFF. Let me tell you, no good friend lets another girl use this stuff. It's very easy to fall trap to it, because it's everywhere and SUPER CHEAP, but DO NOT BUY IT. Whatever exfoliating agent they chose causes micro tears in your skin--it doesn't gently remove the dead skin to make you super smooth--so it leaves your skin crazy irritated and damaged. With this stuff, you're doing more harm than good.
Kelly S.
Ottawa, IL
This was my holy grail face wash for many years. I washed with this twice a day and it usually kept pimples at bay. It wasn't too drying at the time but my skin changed and it became an issue using it twice. Then I thought maybe it was too harsh on my skin twice a day with those hard scrub particles in it. So I eventually switched to something else. But I always went back
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this product for a long time. It's inexpensive, easy to find, and keeps my face clean and fresh feeling. I don't suffer from acne but I do occasionally get a pimple here and there. This scrub is gentle enough for every day use. When asked to characterize my skin, I answer "oily", though my skin is pretty normal and is not nearly as oily as when I was younger. Additionally, my sweet husband also uses this product and loves it. I love only needing to buy one facial cleanser for the both of us!
Courtney S.
Alpena, MI
I love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and soft and I've noticed a reduction in my acne. My biggest problem was my face getting really oily as the day went on, but after using this product my face feels less oily all day. Plus it doesn't have a very strong scent, and the exfoliation isn't harsh on your skin either. Super good product for the price!
Ashly B.
Conneaut, OH
This scrub is all that it says and more. not only did it reduce my blemishes, it also took care of my black heads as well. I have extremely sensitive skin and my face had no reaction to it. It left my skin feeling amazingly soft and some what glowing. I was able to find this item on sale at dollar general for only 4.99. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Exfoliating your skin while you have acne gets a lot of bad rap because it's accused to being the cause of additional breakouts. It's a different story for me though. Since i started using St. Ives Apricot Scrub 3-4 times a week, I've noticed a significant difference in my skin. I'm a strong believer in exfoliating and my go-to exfoliator that I tend to only repurchase is St. Ives. The fragrance is also a bonus because it smells fruity (well duh, it's a APRICOT scrub but I just wanted to state that I like it)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.