BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Clarissa C.
Donna , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family has been using this product since I was a little kid we have always had a bottle in our shower to get our scrub on during our shower time I love it!!! Super great and leaves the skin soft and glowy
Heather B.
I love this acne wash. I have adult acne lately and this helps tremendously. I would recommend to anyone. The price is just right and not a harsh product. Exfoliating and intriguing. Love it! Will buy again
Maria H.
Springboro, OH
I've used everything from Proactive to Cetaphil to try and get acne and blemishes under control, and it seemed like everything was either too harsh, dried my face out, or was just a huge waste of money!

I was in Walmart and accidentally stumbled across the Apricot Scrub while searching for something worth my money that could exfoliate my skin, and might give me the desired results. I've only been using this product for about three months now, but it is hands down one of the favorite products I use in my cleansing routine.
soph k.
The St. Ives apricot scrub is so nice. It was one of my first purchases at rite aid when I was only in Jr. High school. I like the smell of the product because it really does smell like apricots. The beads in the face wash is so nice. I really like the apricot face wash because it works so well on my face. My face doesn't feel dry after I  use it. The beads are kind of hard so don't rub your face too much!
Casey M.
Blanchard
I absolutely love the way this cleansers make my skin feel. They smell really good, they aren’t harsh and my skin feels clean and refreshed. The packaging is simple. I pursued this product at Walmart.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
St. Ives Apricot scub is the WORST thing for you to use on your face! As a licensed Esthetician I really recommend you not use this. It creates tiny microscopic cuts on your face because the ground shells they use that "scrubs" your face are rough and jagged. If you use an exfoliator make sure it has smooth round beads. Like the exfoliating cleanser from Aveda's Tourmaline line.
Bayley M.
I remember using this for the first time when I was 12. It was a church lock-in and the girls were all getting facials and this is what we used. I loved it immediately and within the week I ran to the Dollar G and picked up a tube. I used it for the longest time and finally ran out. Unfortunately Dollar G stopped carrying it, but I have seen it around. I am really wanting to use this product again! It wasn't too rough, and made my skin feel completely new! The apricot smell is very complimenting as well. I say it's worth a try.
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Apricot Exfoliates are not smooth and therefore can leave small cuts in your skin. The plus side of the exfoliate is that it is natural and will not have a big impact on the environment like the plastic beads. The plastic beads are much better for your skin because they are perfectly round and smooth. I would recommend a chemical exfoliate like salicylic acid or Retin A. You can always ask your dermatologist. If you must do a mechanical exfoliation you are better off using a bad or something similar to a clarisonic.
Teia J.
Elizabeth City
I Love This St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Exfoliator With Medication which includes Salicylic Acid. This Product Is Definitely Highly Recommened For Combination/Oily Skin Types who are prone to excessive breakouts and skin that constantly produces sebum in the T-Zone area also the cheeks. I use this 2-3 times a week (not daily). Over exfoliating can cause irritation to your skin if your skin starts to feel or look different.
Follow up with St. Ives Collagen Moisturizer Day & Night With Your Skin Care Routine And Results Are BOMB.COM!!  Very Affordable For My Budgeting Divas & Divos.
Brenda V.
I purchased this scrub at a walgreens and the price is pretty affordable. It is a good scrub it feels like it really gets in your pores and takes all the oil and dirt off . It's a nice squeeze bottle so it's simple to use and get the announcement you need . The first time I used it , it did leave my face a bit dry but other than that it's pretty good and leaves my face feeling soft .
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.