BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nadia F.
I have been using this scrub for about 3 years. I love this formula and exfoliating factor. I have tried other scrubs where there is like 4 beads per pump for my face. I'm sorry, but I can't exfoliate my skin with 4 beads. I understand that this may too harsh for others but I love the fact that I can feel so many beads when I'm exfoliating. It makes me feel like I am actually exfoliating and removing the dead skin. Now for the blemish portion, I can't comment because I don't get blemishes very often. I have been blessed with clear skin so I can't give an opinion on that. Either way, I love this scrub :)
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
If your like ma fello girl with senitive skin on the top areas of her face. This works wonders, especially if you pair this with a fragance-less toner afterwards to help cancel out redness, patchy tones from getting a dummer tan and more. Another product you can pair with this as well is the St Ives, body lotion for the all over moisturized feel without the greasy coated feeling.
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is very efficient... Love the fresh clean feeling it gives me after usage. However an ingredient in it is crush walnuts, this can later in life damage your skin, no worries you should only wash your face maybe once a week with this product,if your skin is very oily try another product.
Brenda V.
I purchased this scrub at a walgreens and the price is pretty affordable. It is a good scrub it feels like it really gets in your pores and takes all the oil and dirt off . It's a nice squeeze bottle so it's simple to use and get the announcement you need . The first time I used it , it did leave my face a bit dry but other than that it's pretty good and leaves my face feeling soft .
bethany w.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. perfect for everyday exfoliation. right amount of grit and texture to reveal soft new skin. i picked this product up at my local drugstore for about $5 i would say. definitely repurchasing
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Apricot Exfoliates are not smooth and therefore can leave small cuts in your skin. The plus side of the exfoliate is that it is natural and will not have a big impact on the environment like the plastic beads. The plastic beads are much better for your skin because they are perfectly round and smooth. I would recommend a chemical exfoliate like salicylic acid or Retin A. You can always ask your dermatologist. If you must do a mechanical exfoliation you are better off using a bad or something similar to a clarisonic.
Casey M.
Blanchard
I absolutely love the way this cleansers make my skin feel. They smell really good, they aren’t harsh and my skin feels clean and refreshed. The packaging is simple. I pursued this product at Walmart.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
St. Ives Apricot scub is the WORST thing for you to use on your face! As a licensed Esthetician I really recommend you not use this. It creates tiny microscopic cuts on your face because the ground shells they use that "scrubs" your face are rough and jagged. If you use an exfoliator make sure it has smooth round beads. Like the exfoliating cleanser from Aveda's Tourmaline line.
Bayley M.
I remember using this for the first time when I was 12. It was a church lock-in and the girls were all getting facials and this is what we used. I loved it immediately and within the week I ran to the Dollar G and picked up a tube. I used it for the longest time and finally ran out. Unfortunately Dollar G stopped carrying it, but I have seen it around. I am really wanting to use this product again! It wasn't too rough, and made my skin feel completely new! The apricot smell is very complimenting as well. I say it's worth a try.
Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use scrubs very often but I do like this St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I typically use it if my skin has been particularly dry or if I'm trying to remove heavy amounts of makeup. However, I never saw any improvements on my few blemishes. It may be because, like I said, I don't use scrubs very often so my skin wasn't consistently absorbing it. Maybe with continuous use, it would prevent and control blemishes, but for me, it did not. It's very effective in removing dead skin cells and makeup though and it smells wonderful.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.